2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

thats easy... a good Roast Beef dinner. Roast beef, roast parsnips, roast potatoes and yorkshire pudding..... desert... Sticky toffee pudding

Solid answer. With what to drink?

3859B8F0-1667-47B9-9AA3-F2CC7E64A7C4.jpeg

@21Gonzo You can interview anyone in golf for one hour and nothing's off limits. Who do you interview?

And a whole lot of other stuff. I spent a lot of money in the gift shop but I also didn't spend

Do you find you had gone in with a more targeted approach, or should have gotten a wider variety of things?

Do you find you had gone in with a more targeted approach, or should have gotten a wider variety of things?
I went very targeted. I regret that decision Immensely

I still have the two we got in 2015. I think a metal one is in order this trip for the morning coffee.

It's a metal Tervis or just a metal beverage container?

If you are, you are doing the Grandaddy wrong :ROFLMAO:
I meant in regards to the PacMan vs Tumbler. Now you could slap a hideaway sticker on their and cover the bases.

It's a metal Tervis or just a metal beverage container?

pretty sure i've seen the Yeti type of tumblers being used and sold.

image.jpg
have the hydro flask too if that’s your thing.

The biggest thing I went in wanting was a 1/4 zip and then didn't even get one :banghead:. I went with a long sleeve shirt instead but wish I would have got both. I was pretty open, I knew I wanted to get some ball markers to give as gifts to a few friends but outside of that I was open. I ended up worrying too much about getting gifts and not on myself!

thats easy... a good Roast Beef dinner. Roast beef, roast parsnips, roast potatoes and yorkshire pudding..... desert... Sticky toffee pudding

Just remember, some of these guys have no clue what a Yorkshire pudding is :ROFLMAO: (I posted about having it in a food thread and got asked what they were)

So how did you end up moving from here in the UK over to the US? Work related or another reason?

Just remember, some of these guys have no clue what a Yorkshire pudding is :ROFLMAO: (I posted about having it in a food thread and got asked what they were)

So how did you end up moving from here in the UK over to the US? Work related or another reason?

i’ve made yorkshire pudding a few times. i think here in the states we know them as popovers.

Work.. was at COBRA PUMA, heading up marketing for Europe and they asked me to come over and head up Global Marketing... so I did.. had a 3 year plan..and now im a greencard holder, been here 7 year and no plans to go anywhere else soon!

Work.. was at COBRA PUMA, heading up marketing for Europe and they asked me to come over and head up Global Marketing... so I did.. had a 3 year plan..and now im a greencard holder, been here 7 year and no plans to go anywhere else soon!

Nice, do you ever spend much time back over here, or is the weather too nice over there? :LOL:

i’ve made yorkshire pudding a few times. i think here in the states we know them as popovers.
Yep. And they are amazing.

Back