2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Family heads back every summer for a month (got an 8 year old and 10 year old), and I join up with them for a week or 2 normally around July.... try to avoid the winter when i can!

I don't blame you, it has been horrendous over here the last few weeks with the rain we have had

The biggest thing I went in wanting was a 1/4 zip and then didn't even get one :banghead:. I went with a long sleeve shirt instead but wish I would have got both. I was pretty open, I knew I wanted to get some ball markers to give as gifts to a few friends but outside of that I was open. I ended up worrying too much about getting gifts and not on myself!
What I would give to step back in the pro shop!!

The biggest thing I went in wanting was a 1/4 zip and then didn't even get one :banghead:. I went with a long sleeve shirt instead but wish I would have got both. I was pretty open, I knew I wanted to get some ball markers to give as gifts to a few friends but outside of that I was open. I ended up worrying too much about getting gifts and not on myself!

I definitely would be picking up a 1/4 zip if I was ever lucky enough to step inside that pro-shop - I have one from my home club and wear it a lot, especially with the cooler weather we have
Hideaway cap would be another one, and then the usual ball markers as another nice memory

View attachment 8914920
have the hydro flask too if that’s your thing.
Jealous! Didn’t think I needed a drink type container because I have so many yeti type cups. Really wish I had a hydro flask though. A hideaway one would be perfect!

OK THP's.... computer is nearly dead and I've got some impeachment TV to catch up on ;-) .... will be back in soon!

we really appreciate your time! safe travels and can't wait to meet you soon!

OK THP's.... computer is nearly dead and I've got some impeachment TV to catch up on ;-) .... will be back in soon!

Thanks for stopping by Ian. Looking forward to the next couple of weeks slipping away so we can all get started on this masterpiece.

I'd like to take a run at the pro shop again

Oh, Grandaddy side-contest for a Sweep-esque run through the pro shop? :cool:

What a whirlwind of a thread today.

Hey @DNevsCG aka Panda did you receive anything today that you would like to share with the group?

I will take

"What do stalkers do for $200 Alex"

Hey @DNevsCG aka Panda did you receive anything today that you would like to share with the group?

Knowing the package is from you (and your penchant for gizzards and dairy), I have a feeling they are standing around the box like this...

tenor.gif

I think that “Re” is acceptable though.

Man... It’s almost here for you fellas. Use your time well, and get ready for a crazy ride!

We're at the point that it's so close yet feels like it'll never get here.

Such a fun few hours earlier today. Love when the ZooCrew stops in for a bit.

Lots of flight time to determine the last 4 members if they haven’t already.

Back