The Official Banter Away Thread

We get the app for free with cable and love it actually. Only because it means our outside TV and office TVs dont need boxes or anything. Just stream right there no additional cost.
FWIW, Spectrum Mobile might be the greatest thing ever for money savings haha
Nope. Not doing it. I just can’t even with Spectrum right now. I’d cancel them entirely if I had any other option for an ISP.

As far as using the app for streaming a show on the go, I’m sure it’s fine. As a replacement for my other streaming provider they weren’t even close.

We get the app for free with cable and love it actually. Only because it means our outside TV and office TVs dont need boxes or anything. Just stream right there no additional cost.
FWIW, Spectrum Mobile might be the greatest thing ever for money savings haha
You beat me to it. While we use Tivo for our home, it's been great using the app on all our mobile devices and through AppleTV. Also, since most businesses in St. Louis use Charter, I can stream through the app from just about anywhere.

Nope. Not doing it. I just can’t even with Spectrum right now. I’d cancel them entirely if I had any other option for an ISP.

As far as using the app for streaming a show on the go, I’m sure it’s fine. As a replacement for my other streaming provider they weren’t even close.

Our cell bill got cut in half without a single thing changing. In fact literally nothing changed as it was our own phone and they just dropped a sim card in.

Our cell bill got cut in half without a single thing changing. In fact literally nothing changed as it was our own phone and they just dropped a sim card in.

I’m sure the service is great. I just refuse to give them a penny more than I absolutely have to.

I’m sure the service is great. I just refuse to give them a penny more than I absolutely have to.

Hehe. Thats funny. I am not a fan, but they are all terrible and to have the exact same service as I had with VZW for far less money, meant more money for grillin meats :ROFLMAO:

Hehe. Thats funny. I am not a fan, but they are all terrible and to have the exact same service as I had with VZW for far less money, meant more money for grillin meats :ROFLMAO:

No question they’re all awful, but I get much better customer service, and less sales pitches from T-Mobile. :)

No question they’re all awful, but I get much better service, and less sales pitches from T-Mobile. :)

You get better service with T-Mobile than Verizon?
Do you live in WillyWood?

You get better service with T-Mobile than Verizon?
Do you live in WillyWood?
I meant customer service. I don’t actually pay that much for my current plan through TM, but the coverage is definitely not as good as VZW.

I meant customer service. I don’t actually pay that much for my current plan through TM, but the coverage is definitely not as good as VZW.

Gotcha. Big fan of the T-Mobile CEO. Love what he is doing.
I also love no taxes and fees on a cell phone bill. $45 for unlimited everything with no fees.

Gotcha. Big fan of the T-Mobile CEO. Love what he is doing.
I also love no taxes and fees on a cell phone bill. $45 for unlimited everything with no fees.

I’m under that per line, by a fair amount, and that includes Netflix.

Seriously? For unlimited? After taxes and fees? Holy cow.
We were with T-Mobile a few years ago and it didn't sniff that. About $119 after all fees for two lines.

Not at rant mode yet but getting closer. Waiting for furnace repair tech to call me about this afternoon. They have parts and have canceled twice at last minute on installation. They have also told me at least 3 times, we will call you back to schedule. Never a call. In the meantime, the furnace is working intermittently. This has been going on for over a month. First reponse was prompt and the guy was great. After that, however, I am losing faith. I do have limited compassion for how busy they are in this crazy town. They installed the furnace new 8 years ago for us, btw.

Seriously? For unlimited? After taxes and fees? Holy cow.
We were with T-Mobile a few years ago and it didn't sniff that. About $119 after all fees for two lines.
I pay $123 for 3 lines, “unlimited” (throttling at 50g), 10Gig of hotspot, Netflix, and no taxes or fees. I should add that does include a veterans discount and an autopay discount, so sticker is higher than that, but that’s what I actually pay every month.

Well ****.

Doc hit a 10 point buck on the way to work today.

1) Thank god she’s ok.

2) This is why she drives a big ass King Ranch

3) Let the insurance chaos begin.
Dang man, that really sucks. I'm glad she's ok though. I just about took one out on the interstate earlier this week, scary stuff.

I pay $123 for 3 lines, “unlimited” (throttling at 50g), 10Gig of hotspot, Netflix, and no taxes or fees. I should add that does include a veterans discount and an autopay discount, so sticker is higher than that, but that’s what I actually pay every month.

Okay, I see the edit now. The veteran discount (no idea if Spectrum offers one), but its pretty substantial which is awesome, because 3 lines with those features is way more on their website.
Kudos.

Okay, I see the edit now. The veteran discount (no idea if Spectrum offers one), but its pretty substantial which is awesome, because 3 lines with those features is way more on their website.
Kudos.

Yea the vet discount is pretty solid. I forget that’s there sometimes. They do an auto-pay discount too, not sure if that’s reflected on their website.

The big thing for me is their customer service. Hands down the best I’ve ever seen from a cell company. They work hard at it and it shows. (Also John Legere is hilarious)

Dang man, that really sucks. I'm glad she's ok though. I just about took one out on the interstate earlier this week, scary stuff.
Yeah, its a bummer, but, she's OK at least.

If it'd happened after drop off of kids this morning I'd have gone and gotten it and had it processed. Love venison.

Spent the better part of the last two hours heading down an analytics rabbit hole. Following trends in search, engagement, brands and more. Where people come from, how they come, etc. It's pretty fascinating to follow the trends and match them up with market share. THPers are smart and when they engage get smarter.

...and thanks for providing a home for that kind of information and engagement.

Yeah the kid that helped her pull her number out went back and claimed the rack, I don’t blame him at all.
In AZ if you call the Game and Fish they'll come out and give you a tag for the animal. There's two meat processors (locally) that will come out, pick up the animal, do all the work (field dress, process, etc.) for a fee, of course, as long as you have the tag from G&F. One of them will do it for free if you split the meat with him 50/50 (Elk only).

Well ****.

Doc hit a 10 point buck on the way to work today.

1) Thank god she’s ok.

2) This is why she drives a big ass King Ranch

3) Let the insurance chaos begin.

Glad she's okay, first and foremost! Points deducted for not throwing said deer in the bed of the King Ranch and exacting her revenge..... as dinner!

Glad she's okay, first and foremost! Points deducted for not throwing said deer in the bed of the King Ranch and exacting her revenge..... as dinner!
Haha, if I’d been there, we would have brought it home. Too much good meat to waste.

Wait wth? I just went on tmobiles site and I'm getting $230 for 2 lines, but before the 2nd phone free deal, which would make it $190. I think I would get a discount as well from work, usually it's 20% off the data plan so I'm I'm lucky another $24 or so..

Right not I pay $165 for 2 lines for 20gb on att

Back