The Official Banter Away Thread

Wait wth? I just went on tmobiles site and I'm getting $230 for 2 lines, but before the 2nd phone free deal, which would make it $190. I think I would get a discount as well from work, usually it's 20% off the data plan so I'm I'm lucky another $24 or so..

Right not I pay $165 for 2 lines for 20gb on att

We were similar to that on VZW for unlimited. Now we are $90 out the door, for two phones unlimited with Spectrum.

We were similar to that on VZW for unlimited. Now we are $90 out the door, for two phones unlimited with Spectrum.

I don't own our phones yet but maybe eventually, so that's another $50 a month for the 2 of them, I guess without that fee it's comparable to what u guys have.. issue is by the end of the 2 years I'm actually wanting to switch, or those updates kill the phone speed and battery

Wait wth? I just went on tmobiles site and I'm getting $230 for 2 lines, but before the 2nd phone free deal, which would make it $190. I think I would get a discount as well from work, usually it's 20% off the data plan so I'm I'm lucky another $24 or so..

I own the phones outright, and I have a military discount, plus an auto pay discount.

Years ago I got an estimate on some work at our old house. After getting it, I said “o yea I forgot I had this 20% off coupon ad”. He got all pissy and said that it was only valid if I presented it up front. I’m pretty sure the price was the same with or without the coupon.

A cop on Live PD just body checked a shoplifter who was running from a store into a car and knocked him out cold. Never saw him coming. He got flagged for hitting a defenseless receiver of stolen goods...

A cop on Live PD just body checked a shoplifter who was running from a store into a car and knocked him out cold. Never saw him coming. He got flagged for hitting a defenseless receiver of stolen goods...

Was a solid tackle.....he didn’t wrap up though.

Was a solid tackle.....he didn’t wrap up though.

No one teaches wrapping anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#THP
F714B346-C3FE-4B7C-9B7E-0A90CC7FE482.jpeg

If Kevin James is coming to your town and you like stand up, go see him. What a fantastic show. @GolferGal laughed so hard tonight.

I’m going to a place where all the homes don’t have WiFi. I’m nervous

I’m going to a place where all the homes don’t have WiFi. I’m nervous
Like 0% of the homes have Wi-Fi? Or like some homes lack Wi-Fi?

We got t mobile last year 2 lines unlimited for $120 and they had a free line deal so technically I have 3 lines for $120 out the door.
Includes free Netflix and free MLB package. Tough to beat that especially for the coverage they have now. Also the mobile hotspot data is solid. And it's their own cell towers and network not one of the ones that are using someone else's (which most throttle speeds with both data usage and mobile hotspot usage)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Like 0% of the homes have Wi-Fi? Or like some homes lack Wi-Fi?
Maybe he’s referring to santonio Holmes? And his family is lacking wifi?

If Kevin James is coming to your town and you like stand up, go see him. What a fantastic show. @GolferGal laughed so hard tonight.

One of my all-time favorite comedy specials is the first one he did called “Sweat the Small Stuff”. I need to get to one of his live shows, because his stand up comedy is so much better than his movies haha.

One of my all-time favorite comedy specials is the first one he did called “Sweat the Small Stuff”. I need to get to one of his live shows, because his stand up comedy is so much better than his movies haha.

GG and I have seen a lot, but I put this up there with my favorite shows. We were talking about that driving home and I still think the last Dennis Leary show we saw was tops for me, but this one is really close.

45° and heading for the course.

Solo dad weekend with the trio will wear a guy out. I’ve barely had time to breath let alone forum.

My new friend.
F9065DB0-4754-4C20-9F54-497FF6AB13A1.jpeg

I've only got 2 at the moment...I'm not sure 3 should be legal. My goodness.
Haha, I think three in separate ages would be much easier. The twins are a curveball.

But man, kids really are awesome.

Pretty excited. Picked up and picking up some new video and sound gear for PGA Show and more importantly for upcoming content trips and fun. Going to bring a completely new perspective on Experiences too. Now to figure out how to use it haha.

Annnnnnnnnnnd one of the trio is down for the count today. Luckily the Doc is off since she was on call the last three days and she can stay home with Lotte.

One out of three isn’t bad.

We are in the stretch run leading up to #TheGrandaddy and I find myself thinking about what was going through my mind. What’s awaiting this group is amazing and I can’t wait to watch it unfold

Back