THP Live Round thread!

20191114_160803.jpg

The new M5 setup betrays me for the first time today. :/ (Could have been me, maybe.)

201 up the hill left.

Last edited:
20191114_161517.jpg

That's what I'm taking about. To 7'.

Jesus f-ing Christ. He made his. 7' for the win.

!!!

Victory!

That was good. Hope some other THP'ers got out today. If you're nearby, drinks are on me!! Lol

Edit: I'll upload a few videos when I get home later. We tried a couple different camera angles today just for fun.

Last edited:
image.jpg

image.jpg
Bogey on 1, 175 yard par-3 2nd

image.jpg
Tough front 9 thanks to Mr Donald Ross

Looks like it was a tough one to end the front. Some pretty long par 3's for the overall length of the course.

sidenote - My cards do not look like that. If you're handwriting is that clean you're designated score keeper in the groups I play with. lol

EDDC5448-F35F-46E9-ADF1-3755AAD5B358.jpeg
Birdie on the par-4 15th!

Nicely done!

Gorgeous view from that tee. Is it long enough to the dogleg that you can let rip? Makes me want to launch one towards the mountains and just watch it fly.

Nicely done!

Gorgeous view from that tee. Is it long enough to the dogleg that you can let rip? Makes me want to launch one towards the mountains and just watch it fly.
Its really hard to tell from the picture but it’s almost dead straight. You can barely see the green on right side at the end of the fairway. But yea there were a few holes that were elevated and it was cool to see tee balls hang up there with the mtns as the backdrop.

Really fun track but definitely not easy.

41 degrees out so that means golf here in Ohio.
Par 4 #10 - Drve left, 154 out. 2 putt bogey
68EA2B5F-B875-42BF-A1DA-23C57EF13163.jpeg

image.jpg
#11 Par 4 (431yds) Drive finds fairway 225 left. 2-putt par. +1

41 degrees out so that means golf here in Ohio.
Par 4 #10 - Drve left, 154 out. 2 putt bogey
View attachment 8915227

Zero chance, ZERO, I could keep my wife from trying to hit the water tower just to see what it sounds like. lol

Looks great. We're heading out here in a little while too. 41 is bit cold for her to start.

image.jpg
#12 Par 5 (525 yds) Yes that is snow. Drive finds the fairway. Lay up on approach in order to hit Ben Hogan PTx Pros w/Recoil shafts into green. 2putt par. +1 thru 3

image.jpg
image.jpg
#13 Par 4 (388yds) Drive finds right rough 145 yds left to the green. 9i to pin high after backing ball up to 9ft. Roll in birdie to get back to E.
image.jpg

#14 Par 3 (171yds) 6i missed right into the trap. Out and 2-putt bogey. +1
#15 Par 4 (424yds) dog leg right. Drive finds the fairway leaving 170 yds in to protected green by bunkers front left and right.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Sounds like you're playing well mmaynard11.! Interesting tee shot on #15.

Short sided myself on #15 leaving a 2-putt bogey.

#16 Par 3 (198yds) over water.
image.jpg
Missed green short left up and down for par to remain +2.
Cant beat golf & sun in Nov.

Back