Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Playing Valley of the Eagles today at 1 if anyone is interested. I payed like 20.50 thru tee off.com makes it worth the drive for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going through some of last years pics and the Indy outing came up. A good time was had by all. It's finally cooling off enough out here in Vegas to get out and play. I didn't play all summer due to getting acclimated and working on settling in. Hope everyone back there had a great summer and fall.

Anyone ever play the Golf Club of Dublin?

Is $30 for 18/cart & range balls a good deal here? Problem is it's only good through May 15, so since I don't live there it may be hard to schedule something over the winter or early spring

Is $30 for 18/cart & range balls a good deal here? Problem is it's only good through May 15, so since I don't live there it may be hard to schedule something over the winter or early spring

Yep, that's a really good deal.

That's where I have my range membership at- One of my favorite courses to get out on.

When the hell is this Topgolf going to open in CLE??? I thought it was supposed to open in October.

When the hell is this Topgolf going to open in CLE??? I thought it was supposed to open in October.

I thought it was November. I haven’t found any updates yet. I’m hoping to go there and windmill golf center to keep my swing sharp for the Grandaddy!

I thought it was November. I haven’t found any updates yet. I’m hoping to go there and windmill golf center to keep my swing sharp for the Grandaddy!

I feel like it hasn't progressed in like 3-4 months though haha.

Last time I drove past it (end of September) it looked like the outside was finished, including the nets and the place was lit up like a Christmas tree.

Let’s just call it Mistake On The Lake 2.

Have you tried 1899 Golf? The Belden Village location was great, and I just found out they've got a Twinsburg location too:

3094 Glenwood Blvd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
330-840-7146

Have you tried 1899 Golf? The Belden Village location was great, and I just found out they've got a Twinsburg location too:

3094 Glenwood Blvd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
330-840-7146

That looks pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind checking it out. We should probably get a local get together there this winter.

3094 Glenwood Blvd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
330-840-7146

Isn’t that pretty close to Gleneagles?

3094 Glenwood Blvd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
330-840-7146

I heard about that. I recalled earlier this year it was being built. Will definitely have to check that out. Thanks!

Isn’t that pretty close to Gleneagles?

Yep, very close. Just east of them I think. The 1899 place in Belden Village was really nice. LOVE the Trackman data - I only used it for practice (range setup). They can email you all the data collected, etc. so that was cool.

Yep, very close. Just east of them I think. The 1899 place in Belden Village was really nice. LOVE the Trackman data - I only used it for practice (range setup). They can email you all the data collected, etc. so that was cool.

Thanks Grins, that’s only 10-15 minutes from me. I will have to check them out!

What’s the hourly rate for them?

I agree about the Belden location, it was nice and my friends and I had a great time. There is even a room there you can rent with a bay, if you want to have a bit larger get together. They run specials every so often too, so get on their email list.

Well this looks pretty damn sweet.....

Played Stonelick Hills today with my brother and nephew. Such a fun course, if you haven't played, you owe it to yourself to get out there. Outside of Virtues I can't think of a better public track in Ohio.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Played Stonelick Hills today with my brother and nephew. Such a fun course, if you haven't played, you owe it to yourself to get out there. Outside of Virtues I can't think of a better public track in Ohio.

Is that the one we tried to get on and they were having an outing?

Is that the one we tried to get on and they were having an outing?
Yes, that's the one

Back