Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Weather on Thursday is supposed to be upper 50's. Anyone else off work and want to golf?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Weather on Thursday is supposed to be upper 50's. Anyone else off work and want to golf?

I’m thinking about it...but I’m over here in Akron.

I’m thinking about it...but I’m over here in Akron.
Yea that is a little far to drive. Have fun if you play Thursday

No, dammit. Plus, I'm missing the top of my thumb.

Played Stonelick Hills today with my brother and nephew. Such a fun course, if you haven't played, you owe it to yourself to get out there. Outside of Virtues I can't think of a better public track in Ohio.

SUCH a good track! Loved your pics on insta.

SUCH a good track! Loved your pics on insta.
Agreed the track is great. One of my favs for sure, could play everydat. 9 and 18 have to be two of the best risk reward par 5's around.

Also this reminded me got a couple more pics to post.

Agreed the track is great. One of my favs for sure, could play everydat. 9 and 18 have to be two of the best risk reward par 5's around.

Also this reminded me got a couple more pics to post.

@Six4three5 absolutely loves that course haha

So Top Golf opened in Cleveland. Maybe it's my imagination, but it looks a lot smaller than the one in Columbus

So Top Golf opened in Cleveland. Maybe it's my imagination, but it looks a lot smaller than the one in Columbus

It’s not. 3 floors....60 bays...plus vip areas. Haha if anything I felt like it was bigger than Columbus.
I think it’s because it sits on that ridge. It gives that hanging on the side of a cliff type of feeling

My niece just happens to work there as well, so I’m taking advantage of some discounted Top Golf!!!

If I don't hit a golf ball soon I'm going to go crazy.

If I don't hit a golf ball soon I'm going to go crazy.
I hear ya. Didn't take advantage of the mild weather the past few days, just too much going on. I joined a couple of buddies at 1899 Indoor Golf in Canton a couple of Mondays ago, and it was great to swing the club, even indoors. I'll do that a couple times a month until spring golf kicks in.

Any more Ohio peeps want in on the fun?
Going to be another great gathering.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

It’s not. 3 floors....60 bays...plus vip areas. Haha if anything I felt like it was bigger than Columbus.
I think it’s because it sits on that ridge. It gives that hanging on the side of a cliff type of feeling

good to hear. And that was just my impression driving by - never got a good look at it

You sly devil. That's a big win!
I was pretty excited when she told me on Christmas. Supposedly Tuesday’s they have half off.

I think I get half off on Monday’s with my club Corp one membership. I really need to find some time to check it out. I haven’t been to a top golf anywhere yet.

I’m ready to go Mike

To everyone near the Cincinnati area, Miles of Golf in Fairfield is having their Milesapalooza Demo Days and Sale coming up. Screenshot_20200109-160648.png

I think I'm reaching my golf breaking point. I need to get out to Top golf or a sim ASAP.

Just go out and play.... a few years ago we had that big blizzard in march (S.E. PA) so i drove 3 hours to find a course in Delaware (Bear something)that had no snow. It was perfect had the course to myself played 36 in less time than i took me to drive there. Yes it was cold but so what.

I was able to play Tuesday with some mid 40s temps, was hoping to get out today but it didn't happen.

Back