• November 23

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Your Dates suck dude. Try again!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Similar to Bermuda...called Goat Grass

One more week!!

Weather forecast: low to mid 50's, 40-50% chance of rain during the day. I hope it is rain later in the day.

Weather forecast: low to mid 50's, 40-50% chance of rain during the day. I hope it is rain later in the day.
Rule 3: we don’t discuss the weather! ;)

Should be lots of fun, really looking forward to seeing everyone!

48.5 Hours to the first Tee Time

I've got about a 4 hour drive. I'm trying to decide if I want to get up really early Saturday morning or leave Friday night after work, drive to my dad's house in Burlington, then drive an hour to the course Saturday morning? Also, I'm going to play my EXS stuff. If anyone is interested in trying the Ben Hogan gear, let me know. I will bring it too!

I've got about a 4 hour drive. I'm trying to decide if I want to get up really early Saturday morning or leave Friday night after work, drive to my dad's house in Burlington, then drive an hour to the course Saturday morning? Also, I'm going to play my EXS stuff. If anyone is interested in trying the Ben Hogan gear, let me know. I will bring it too!
Stop to see family. Always stop to see family. (y)

Just stopped by Evolve Golf! They hooked us up for Saturday!

I wouldn’t mind trying it if you bring it. I’m always up for trying new gear

I played my warm up yesterday and equally terrible on the front and the back. Still looking forward to Tot Hill

@hailoffire I'm going to be in Burlington late tonight. Would you like to ride together in the morning?

@J.B. Cobb III sounds good to me. If you want to drive..i'll pay for the gas

Travel safe, guys. Looking forward to following!!!

On the Road and should be there just before 10 AM.

Lets Go!

JB and I are here. Ready to roll!

Let’s get it guys, play well!!!

image.jpg

It’s a bit soggy but we’re gonna go for it.

Good luck guys, Hit them well today!

Back