LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Check those chin straps fellas...

Dnevs going over new clubs.

883D0368-3F69-40F6-9F65-73035631FC86.jpeg

I’ve not been a member of this community for long; but it is so obvious how special and meaningful this event is ... I truly hope that Callaway continues this in the future; it’s a one of a kind thing that sets Callaway apart

Finally got caught up...you fellas rocking with the commentary and the pics...well done! Soak it all in, we sure are.

I’ve not been a member of this community for long; but it is so obvious how special and meaningful this event is ... I truly hope that Callaway continues this in the future; it’s a one of a kind thing that sets Callaway apart
You and me both, brother.

Talking sound waves

6F22B588-D5D3-490B-BF3C-611C675D884B.jpeg

Question - What is the average time for club development? Concept to proto to production?

It is fun to watch this and you can feel brand loyalty taking place. That is another really cool part of experiences when the OEM’s treat everyone like tour players. I love it,

This angle is the ultimate teaser.

Also ultimate THP photo - guys in their phones (hopefully not on Taptatalk)
I’ve never liked tapatalk at all! Garbage

I can feel the "WOW" in the room....and it's glorious!

65 and sunny? That’s shorts weather ??‍♂️
*checks temp at current location* I'd be in flip flops and tanktop. Hell, I'd grow a mullet just because for that attire.

I'm so sorry I'm late to the party everyone. Outside forces.

So...anything interesting going on? Anything at all?

Oh PLEASE tell me this is all about acoustics and getting them right, this is exciting.

i can’t comment on the sound, but I can say you will be happy

Back