LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

So it’s 930 out there.....what the plans fellas?

Great following you guys today. I love Callaway that they do this for a bunch of hackers. Have a great evening and I look forward to following again tomorrow. The print, the wedges, the swag: WOW

Attachments

• 2C052C54-ACEF-48A1-A8E1-1F55AA185F32.jpeg
    2C052C54-ACEF-48A1-A8E1-1F55AA185F32.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 91
I did miss some today being in surgery and tried to check every post but am struggling on that, a couple questions, are fittings tomorrow late morning? Also has it been said if epic forged will be an option?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The schedule isn't announced that I know of but if tradition holds tomorrow should be day 1 scripting, fittings, bus ride to Palm Springs and a certain dinner.

It’s really hard to explain how amazing today was. Meeting all the Zoo Crew, the product presentation was mind blowing with the knowledge and tech aspect.
but then being able to just sit down and have dinner and chat and get to know them some more.
I had one of the best days of my life today and we are just getting started!!! Truly a humbling experience so far.

It’s really hard to explain how amazing today was. Meeting all the Zoo Crew, the product presentation was mind blowing with the knowledge and tech aspect.
but then being able to just sit down and have dinner and chat and get to know them some more.
I had one of the best days of my life today and we are just getting started!!! Truly a humbling experience so far.
Your doing great my friend! Soak it allllll in and let it wash over you.

Trying to collect my thoughts here, as today was a mega whirlwind and the hospitality and generosity shown to us this afternoon / evening was staggering.

The product presentation was absolutely killer.
@DNevsCG aka Beeuuuummmm Panda did a masterful job showcasing the upcoming lineups that we are unable to discuss; the way that he tells the product story is really, really cool and understandable. Our collective jaws hit the floor and when the embargos lift, we will have a of information for the forum. There is something for everyone, and as a mega fan of the apex combo , I’m really excited about what I saw today. There is a ton of tech to unpack, so look forward to that.

@Luke WilliamsCG was next and began his presentation with some absolutely ridiculous tour use stats that continue to grow; Odyssey is really tearing it up, yet still hungry. Again, the products here are under embargo, but the 2020 lineup is looking mighty fine, with some awesome tech coming to help the average ( and above average) golfer. We are very glad that Luke narrowly escaped a Moose accident earlier today and was able to join us.

@JasonFinleyCG followed Luke and began his presentation with some really amazing info on the upgrades to the ball plant in Chicopee. I’d highly recommend listening to the ship show pod regarding the plant if you haven’t already:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-shipshow/id1468971502?i=1000457274047
Some really impressive investments and changes that have been implemented and the results of these improvements will be evident in the product. Really exciting stuff from Jason that we can’t really talk to, but some of the numbers and data are just nuts. Can’t wait to talk more about this at a later date.

awesome dinner and beverages in the “cafeteria” with the Zoo Crew cast of characters followed the presentation.
Absolutely crazy day one and it’s only the beginning. Thanks for following along everybody, and thank you @JB and @GolferGal for all you guys do. Can’t believe this is real life.

0628E683-CD69-4ADD-B1F1-3B214DB34829.jpeg

thanks?

C34840E5-2AD7-49EF-8658-ABBFC49565E8.jpeg

Trying to collect my thoughts here, as today was a mega whirlwind and the hospitality and generosity shown to us this afternoon / evening was staggering.

The product presentation was absolutely killer.
@DNevsCG aka Beeuuuummmm Panda did a masterful job showcasing the upcoming lineups that we are unable to discuss; the way that he tells the product story is really, really cool and understandable. Our collective jaws hit the floor and when the embargos lift, we will have a of information for the forum. There is something for everyone, and as a mega fan of the apex combo , I’m really excited about what I saw today. There is a ton of tech to unpack, so look forward to that.

@Luke WilliamsCG was next and began his presentation with some absolutely ridiculous tour use stats that continue to grow; Odyssey is really tearing it up, yet still hungry. Again, the products here are under embargo, but the 2020 lineup is looking mighty fine, with some awesome tech coming to help the average ( and above average) golfer. We are very glad that Luke narrowly escaped a Moose accident earlier today and was able to join us.

@JasonFinleyCG followed Luke and began his presentation with some really amazing info on the upgrades to the ball plant in Chicopee. I’d highly recommend listening to the ship show pod regarding the plant if you haven’t already:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-shipshow/id1468971502?i=1000457274047
Some really impressive investments and changes that have been implemented and the results of these improvements will be evident in the product. Really exciting stuff from Jason that we can’t really talk to, but some of the numbers and data are just nuts. Can’t wait to talk more about this at a later date.

awesome dinner and beverages in the “cafeteria” with the Zoo Crew cast of characters followed the presentation.
Absolutely crazy day one and it’s only the beginning. Thanks for following along everybody, and thank you @JB and @GolferGal for all you guys do. Can’t believe this is real life.
Thanks for linking that podcast Jourdan. Somehow I missed that one. Much appreciated and will be giving it a listen tomorrow.

F6B75A0D-2F88-4B93-9617-7F99A5A408A8.jpeg

no words, boys. no words. this is amazing.

It’s a good ass pod - you’ll enjoy it
Ohhhh I’ve listened plenty to the ship show. Just never heard that episode. Been wondering about this plant for a while. Did they have that X-ray technology prior to putting it in the new plant and they’re upgrading it? Or is this completely new for them?

Ohhhh I’ve listened plenty to the ship show. Just never heard that episode. Been wondering about this plant for a while. Did they have that X-ray technology prior to putting it in the new plant and they’re upgrading it? Or is this completely new for them?
Sorry - meant this one specifically!

good question - @JasonFinleyCG could you answer the question above ?

You all a killing it with the updates but please, please remember to take the timeout from the screens and have good old human interaction... enjoy this awesome event!!! We''ll forgive you if the posts are every 15 minutes instead of 10 :)

Yes sir. Lost art, that human interaction

Captains guys were special! So sick!

Sorry - meant this one specifically!

good question - @JasonFinleyCG could you answer the question above ?

the ones we discussed are new machines we have which are different and better than what has been out there. Doing it better than we ever have. Lots more to reveal on this over time but these specific ones are new for us. Lots of excitement in Chicopee.

View attachment 8917133

no words, boys. no words. this is amazing.

So happy you like it McLovin! Lot of Grandaddy love went into making it...Asst Cap Mike G was a massive help too!

I’ll make ya another if you whip @JasonFinleyCG’s ass too

Good luck boys, I’ll certainly be following along!

the ones we discussed are new machines we have which are different and better than what has been out there. Doing it better than we ever have. Lots more to reveal on this over time but these specific ones are new for us. Lots of excitement in Chicopee.
@PKorf i will add that what we were shown was crazy impressive.
I’m crashing for the night. Can’t wait to bring everybody along for the ride tomorrow. We have a stellar crew here and the captains did a phenomenal job getting us ready for the show.

Back