LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Staying awake is easy. Sleep is the hard part.
No lie, took a power nap earlier and now I can’t sleep because my body is telling me it’s time to go. Stuck on central time

No lie, took a power nap earlier and now I can’t sleep because my body is telling me it’s time to go. Stuck on central time
Our old saying in the Navy was, "You can sleep when you did." Lol. I didn't sleep much that whole week we were there. The hotel lobby is a great place for naps btw! Lol

Our old saying in the Navy was, "You can sleep when you did." Lol. I didn't sleep much that whole week we were there. The hotel lobby & uber rides are great places for naps btw! Lol
Fify :)

Our old saying in the Navy was, "You can sleep when you did." Lol. I didn't sleep much that whole week we were there. The hotel lobby is a great place for naps btw! Lol

Haha haha.

Good morning everyone!!! This time zone stuff really messes with you. Wide awake and ready to go!!! Was a beautiful day yesterday and looking forward to the fittings today.
Learned so much info last night at product presentation I thought my head would explode. So much great things coming from Callaway in 2020!!!!

Great job on the updates so far guys! Love seeing all the guys looking at ease and soaking it in, it’s what this event is all about.

Have a great day today!

For those that like fitting talk, tours and more. Today is the day to follow along with the thread.

Crazy y’all are awake, then again I would be too. Today is going to be a tough follow, but I’ll do my best! Day 2 is here!

Just caught up on the end of the night - what a fantastic first day ; and a travel day as well! Can’t wait to see what today brings

So happy you like it McLovin! Lot of Grandaddy love went into making it...Asst Cap Mike G was a massive help too!

I’ll make ya another if you whip @JasonFinleyCG’s ass too

Good luck boys, I’ll certainly be following along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I get one since I already did that? :cool:? Kidding of course :greenalien: but you did witness it first hand haha

The swag is INSANE!

Have a blast today guys! Can't wait to see what everybody gets fit into.

I'm hanging on a thread right now. I have a fitting schedule bright and early tomorrow though. Bad travel be damned.

I truly wish I was more available today for you all. Truth be told, I made it just in time to find out that the golf ball will evolve this year. I unfortunately missed ther rest.

The good news is, I'll have a very good understanding of the new product come tomorrow. Given what I've seen (which isn't much) , it's extremely promising.
You did great man. A trying beginning to what is going to be an Epic experience. :cool:

You did great man. A trying beginning to what is going to be an Epic experience. :cool:

Not only that, he will have 2 days to ask questions and a 2+ hour bus ride with the group to get all caught up.

So glued to this thread. Every post read. So fun living through all of you. Now I’m cringing to go play a round with my Callaway clubs.

Looks like a very memorable day 1, day 2 is only going to get better. Buckle your seatbelts boys!!

Open running question to the participants as they wake up, and grab their socks, etc:

Without divulging any of the secrets, how many of you have fundamentally re-thought - or at least been forced to reconsider - what you are going to be looking at for your fittings today, based on what you heard yesterday?

Last edited:
Wow, great job on the updates yesterday you guys. The swag you got is top notch and now I'm wanting each of those pieces. I can't wait to learn more about what you all heard last night.

Team THP crushed it with the Cap and AssCap gifts! Both are so well done.

I can't wait to followed along with day 2. Enjoy the heck out of it guys!

Caught up again. Looks like there was some incredible knowledge dropped last night.
Looking forward to todays schedule and seeing fitting results.
Still on the upslope of the mountain. If anyone gets fit into to new lineup of woods share what you can please. I’m already intrigued by the next iteration of AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone!!! This time zone stuff really messes with you. Wide awake and ready to go!!! Was a beautiful day yesterday and looking forward to the fittings today.
Learned so much info last night at product presentation I thought my head would explode. So much great things coming from Callaway in 2020!!!!

430AM with a whole bag fitting coming up at Callaway? I'd be up to, lol.

Not only that, he will have 2 days to ask questions and a 2+ hour bus ride with the group to get all caught up.
There’s NOTHING like that bus ride.

Caught up on work emails, now time to catch up on the more important stuff.

33DED936-7EE4-4DA7-92CC-BA26EF8F2CBE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back