LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Wow, today is fitting day. Such a big day for must of us. I figured I’d give the followers a bit info on my game and what I’m looking for and hope to achieve.

I am a low handicapper with 113-116 mph driver swing speed.

For driver, I am looking to find a shaft that will help keep my spin numbers in the low to mid 2000 range with some good rollout. Dispersion is very important too for me, so likely play 44.5 or under. Looking for mid launch. I have 5 shafts in mind to help the fitter with a starting point.

3 wood: ohhh I cannot wait to hit this new beast! Shaft is important in this set up as well.

Irons: I’m look for something compact with low offset. And I cannot wait to try the new irons. 7 iron swing speed is in the 94-98 range. Key areas are dispersion and workability. I do not need any extra distances and looking for predictability on my yardages. Nippon modus 120x May be the ticket for me as I enjoy them a lot on my current set.

putter: whatever they fit me in. My preference leans on the mallet side.my hope is to find one that produces at least 95% consistency as that’s what I’m currently putting with.

wedges: jaws of course most likely in 50. 54, 58.

Cannot wait to get it started!

Snickerdog is hungry!!!
let’s go get some boys!!!!
B6D30AFA-8727-4BC4-8314-077CB3E4EA1C.jpeg790C96F3-FAE5-447E-8A96-754C8FCFE469.jpeg

If it's the next in the X/Rogue line that's being introduced, those fairways are always among the best out there. It wouldn't surprise me to see someone put in a 7 wood or something in that spot with those.

i still have a rogue 5w and love when i don’t swing like a donkey. based on what we learned about and saw last night, these new fairways are going to blow everyone’s minds.

You guys are doing a spectacular job bringing all of us with you on this journey! Love the scripting and swag!
Question, if anyone rolls the BOP please post all your thoughts and feels. I NEED one in my bag!?

Need more pics! Too many words!!!

Let's get this day started!

Finally! The "BIG" G makes it onto the THP hats!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I still find the turnaround time from fittings today to on course tomorrow to be downright insane.

Yeah. I guess it helps when they dedicate their tour club building dept. specifically to building these 12 sets. Pretty insane though. The ink on the spec sheets barely has time to dry before the building begins.

Just ordered a candle from Penny. the Hideaway candle is out of stock

i still have a rogue 5w and love when i don’t swing like a donkey. based on what we learned about and saw last night, these new fairways are going to blow everyone’s minds.
You certainly have my interest piqued. I currently game the Rogue 3W and 5W and love them dearly.

Most likely can't talk specifics about the putter your fit into, but would be curious if you end up getting fit for a different style putter than you expected. Perhaps you thought face balanced all this time and find out you need some toe hang. Of course it'll be all mallets right? :cool:

I also suggest a panoramic view of ECPC looking out at the range, might have to hold off on posting it if there is a bag of NDA clubs out there, but cool picture to remember for the future.

Man, so excited for you guys to do a full Callaway bag fitting with the Callaway team. That's like getting a custom built Ferrari built just for you by the Ferrari build team. As a new THP member, I can't explain how incredibly fantastic an event like this happens. Just blows my mind.

Can't wait to see the results and geek out on clubs and changes.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Good morning team THP!! I cannot even fathom how amazing the last 24 hours have been and how much crazier the next 24 will be. Swing well today and soak it in for all of us. I cannot wait to learn as you are able to share!!

Looks like he manscaped them .??

Back