LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Can't wait to start hearing about the fittings. For the Team THP guys, don't worry if you don't have your best swing (I guarantee you they have seen worse), take a few deep breaths, remember you are on the trip of a lifetime, and just enjoy the process. Ask a ton of questions. Don't be afraid to give your opinion on things you like/don't.

Does anyone think there will be a wild deviation in regards to putter fitting from what they you are currently using to what you get fitted into? Or possibly something that you would be fit into but normally wouldn't find visually appealing?

We will find some quality milk to post.
You are in the land of everything but milk milk, soy, almond , anything but a cow they can get "milk" from.?

Does anyone think there will be a wild deviation in regards to putter fitting from what they you are currently using to what you get fitted into? Or possibly something that you would be fit into but normally wouldn't find visually appealing?
Knowing how Luke feels about mallets and the tech in these new putters ... nope I think I have an idea what I will get for!

Besides the putter fitting, how many fitters are normally there for the team? Sounds incredible.

To the 32 "guests" viewing this thread, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! Go sign up, become part of the Albatross Club and and you've got the chance to be involved in this too, this beautiful dream scenario!

You are in the land of everything but milk milk, soy, almond , anything but a cow they can get "milk" from.?

Half and half it is haha.

Don’t skimp on the putter fittings boys. You have two of the smartest people in the industry watching you roll putts. That will go farther for your scores than optimum driver numbers.

D3CDC601-9987-4997-A688-3714B76FEE60.jpeg

Getting on a bus...going somewhere...

Nobody seems to have mentioned RFC yet......I hope he makes another appearance! Although please nobody get hit in the head this year!

he had another engagement

Bus is off. Heading to ECPC. Not going to lie. My hands are shaking a bit.

You'all got anymore of that CA sunshine??

Besides the putter fitting, how many fitters are normally there for the team? Sounds incredible.
I believe 4 to 5... I hope Gerritt is there, because he is awesome.

B24001E7-5C7E-4BA3-B106-4E8CF14522CE.jpeg

Bus is off. Heading to ECPC. Not going to lie. My hands are shaking a bit.

Breath deep and relax take advantage of this amazing fitting coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AE294AA8-ACE4-44F6-B537-B2A14CAE6EEF.jpeg

Back