LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I love the evolution the fitting sessions have had since my year, especially the emphasis on putter now!
I completely agree with this statement. We didn't even do putter fittings way back when haha

driver. fw. hy. irons. wedges. putter. and ball. haha

driver, fw and hy are really intriguing to me. the new lineup has some unreal tech, and is very intentionally targeted toward certain types of golfers. as an internet golfer i think i know where i fall, but a tour level fitter will be able to make that determination accurately for me!
I'm really curious to see if your wedge fitting is any different from what you were previously using, especially since I am really looking to move to graphite shafted wedges. Sending positive swing vibes your way today Cap!

Fitting Day!!!

giphy.gif

yeah the change in putter fittings is massive. Pretty damn exciting for these guys.

Im in that room right now and it’s incredible what they are going through. Luke and Tony watching and working with players all the way through.

Man, those pics and the video of ECPC are giving me the nostalgia something fierce

Im in that room right now and it’s incredible what they are going through. Luke and Tony watching and working with players all the way through.

that's just awesome. I can't wait to hear from the guys on it. Wonder how many of them have gone through a real good putter fitting before.

7B18210E-A05D-4150-844B-51CDDFBDA19B.jpeg

Anyone putt it off the green yet? Into the hallway? Haha

94FD20B6-0B3F-4B96-9881-6487B51444AF.jpeg

Required thread viewing equipment15753891680956284957334948147732.jpg

Luke believes most golfers should be using higher MOI
Good to know. My BB1 is a 1/2 Toe Hang putter. I wonder if I should start looking at a mallet putter with similar toe hang.

A little view of what the guys are looking at

Back