LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I am very jealous I have never found any real distance on a driver fitting. Maybe I haven’t gone to the right places.

I picked up a fair few yards earlier this year with mine, but mainly due to the swing changes I have gone through which meant my old driver wasn't optimal any more and getting fitted improved launch and spin etc to give me more distance

Good luck, fellas. Play well. More importantly, have fun.

64B6EEF8-C5F1-4AC0-B42D-27D2E2896228.jpeg2F1A9475-94AD-4846-A70C-A987C9AC4323.jpeg

Good luck out there today fellas! Looking forward to catching up when I can.

Ask thank you to everyone who will take time out of your day to follow along. This thread moves at breakneck speeds so if the guys don’t respond immediately it’s not on purpose. I’m going to provide content and updates so these guys can play and enjoy the company.

LFG!!!
You are not kidding. Sitting here at work trying to keep up, every time I get to the bottom of the page, another one has already been posted. :LOL:?

Good luck Team THP!! Get that belt!!

One shot at a time today guys. Remember a triple only costs you 1 point not 3 so don't sweat it when you have a bad hole. Also no apologies, everyone is going to hit bad shots, move on to the next one. Also make @JasonFinleyCG putt out ?

Welcome and enjoy the coverage! The captain has done a great job! It was nice meeting you at the Love is in the air event a few years back!

Those heather blue TM 1/4 zips are going to look sharp given the weather out there today.

Time for a short bus ride from hotel to course

Been there done that! :greenalien: Wish someone else would do it though! It's been 5 years since that happened.

I think he and AJ went 2-9 at The Budget Championship. Maybe he is slipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked up The Nest on Google, the first review was titled "Dinner At Cougarville" ??:LOL:??:LOL:

To the long hitters, @radiman and @NoShanks. Did you get any distance gains out of the fitting? Asking for a friend who likes to hit it long...

I was referring specifically to Grandaddy Singles. I believe he only has the one loss.

Other events are a different story.

I just looked up The Nest on Google, the first review was titled "Dinner At Cougarville" ??:LOL:??:LOL:

Bro...It smells like Virginia Slims, Polident, and desperation...

they are super comfy - think nxt ignite - but more supportive and the spike pattern on the moneymaker appears to be grippier

I like everything I am reading in this post.

Did the shoes come in widths?

Don’t let performance at another event fool you... Mr. Finley is an Apex Predator and The Hideaway is his habitat...

Cannot wait for the picture of everyone's bags... always an incredible sight!

Thx JB- can you say whether they are the current Apex MB or a 2020 offering? Did anyone find out if the Limited Tour Issue version like Molinari plays is coming out?

current Mb.

To the long hitters, @radiman and @NoShanks. Did you get any distance gains out of the fitting? Asking for a friend who likes to hit it long...

I did get a little bit. I got better ball speed. I was fitted into the ventus black 6x tipped 1 inch

Good luck today Team THP! Fairways and greens. Let the Hideaway be your happy place.

Back