LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Bus is leaving
19F770C1-CE39-4F95-B358-7248B6061DF2.jpeg

current Mb.

I did get a little bit. I got better ball speed. I was fitted into the ventus black 6x tipped 1 inch

Nice...I need another driver fitting.

Ian and I - the formidable foe! 615DE154-596E-433B-A625-E143738210DB.jpeg

There is a wide assortment of clothing choices this morning with the light rain in the forecast.

Ranging all the way from shorts and short sleeves on team THP, all the way up to someone going full Gortons Fisherman.

1575475394896.gif

Cannot wait for the picture of everyone's bags... always an incredible sight!

that won’t take place for a lot of it, since it’s a lot of prerelease gear

current Mb.

I did get a little bit. I got better ball speed. I was fitted into the ventus black 6x tipped 1 inch

Ventus black.....

Will be interested to see who has to tee off first out of the THPers. No pressure at all :cool:

If someone is going to take up the task of live scoring let me know. I know everyone has day jobs, but if you do it will be appreciated and I know who to tag with scoring updates

soooooo excited. What an amazing moment when you go through the guard shack in the daylight, see the course, have a slider and then look out to the carts and realize your clubs are there...

Will be interested to see who has to tee of first out of the THPers. No pressure at all :cool:
Everyone usually starts on a different hole so the pressure is way reduced. Still pressure but much less than if hitting in front of everyone

Alright alright...those smiles are infectious fellas! Enjoy it!

Off to grab a quick bite so I can be back for the action. I'm sure I'll have 20 pages to catch up on in 30 mins (and I can't wait to do it!)

Will be interested to see who has to tee off first out of the THPers. No pressure at all :cool:

I had the first tee shot on Dye #1 with Jason & Harry...I put it out there but I don't think it flew more than 10 feet off the ground lol

Everyone usually starts on a different hole so the pressure is way reduced. Still pressure but much less than if hitting in front of everyone
It’s like you’ve been there before

Is this a game face or a need a Bloody Mary face.

A542DDDA-C462-4020-809D-108A2A6BDC54.jpeg

If someone is going to take up the task of live scoring let me know. I know everyone has day jobs, but if you do it will be appreciated and I know who to tag with scoring updates

I might be able to help out

Back