LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

The horse race with Johnny on the mic was an absolute blast. While video couldn’t be shot because of pre release equipment that is a fantastic addition to the Grandaddy and between the laughs and the pressure, just amazing to watch.
I was dying the whole time.
“That... that was just a horrible putt”

For the guys Nesting tonight or Re-nesting, as it might pertain, THP salutes you!
IMG_1287.JPG

Last edited:
Shout out to @SlightDraw for the scoring updates!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the only one on the thread that is rooting for Team Callaway( I work there), a hearty congratulations to Team Callaway! Be careful though as Team THP is due for a big 2nd day!

Yes!

Second that. Confusing at times he fought through it!

Ready for singles pairings!

third; awesome to follow along at work all day! Wish I got to post more but darn work

Way to come back and even the matches in the 2nd 9. 4-8 isn’t insurmountable, just kick back, do your thing and if the scores fall in your direction, enjoy it!

Thank you for sharing all the pictures and a few videos today too, brings back a lot of memories.
Now go carb up and close The Nest down!!

A little mini update.

You're a good man, Mike. Keep those boys in the moment and don't let them forget to take everything in.

Great playing today fellas, finally caught up, can't believe work is too busy for me to follow along live. I mean don't they know is the Grandaddy come on. Everyone killed it with the updates. Lets go team THP

F71E3AA9-270A-45A5-810F-30E88749C62C.jpeg

Caught up again. Thanks all for taking us on this amazing adventure. Between work and trying to keep up in the thread I’ve been extremely busy and time has flown by. So fun following along today and way to fight back. Team THP doing great.

The #AntiSauceItAndSendIt

1575515333981.jpeg

@mikeg_74 is awesome and we will have a lot more coming tomorrow with the better weather.
Even with the weather, he brought so much to the forum. Excellent job!

Back