LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

this can’t be the nest.... or we need a new definition of cougarville
Nope, pre Nest meal. You'll know when it's The Nest!

Last edited:
<jumps in without having read anything since this morning>

Fun day with @HeyPeteCG vs @McLovin and @radiman. It was a slog once or twice but there were real golf holes won with actual golf shots, putts being made, bombs off the tee, and irons being flagged.
McLovin represented his squad and THP to the fullest, hitting a ton of clutch shots in between (@LovinMcLovin don’t read this part) blasting snot rockets into the bushes.
Meanwhile, Radiman was hitting that devilchild driving iron as long off the tee as (read: longer than) I was hitting driver. Goodness gracious!
RFC is probably not lurking on the thread but his name got mentioned a ton as everyone in our group hit some really really saucy short game shots. The most aggressive groove in golf indeed! Low bounce W grind for the win!!
Looking forward to some much deserved tequila based beverages, too many chips & salsa, and lots of melted cheese. Oh and to another amazing day at the Hideaway tomorrow. Singles day, baby!!
Thanks to everyone who makes it happen and to everyone following along at home; I hope we are giving you the show you deserve!
It's better than ever

Looks don't matter when you go 2-0 and are bone dry
This guy is always backing up his banter! Love it!
i’ve been pretty transparent about my short game issues. it absolutely shocks me to say this, i did not hit a SINGLE flubbed short game shot today. not ONE. i had to flop a shot, i had pitches, i had bunker shots, and every one of them was hit well. i got up and down from spots that i would have never imagined. based on today, the x grind should be called the mclovin grind. although that has a disturbing ring to it, so i understand if they don’t take my suggestion.
So you are saying I need to own a set! Let me get right on that! Great to hear!
All we have to do tomorrow is win the first 4 matches, now it's tied. Then win the next two matches and we're up 10-8. Then just split the last 6 matches and the belt goes back to Team THP. Let's go!
I like & second your thinking.

I honestly have to say I've picked my jaw up off the floor many times today. The ZooCrew @DNevsCG @JohnnyRodCG @EthanatorCG @JasonFinleyCG @Luke WilliamsCG @jeffneubarth @21Gonzo @TonyToulon your hospitality & professionalism sets the bar high. What a great crew you have to share an mind blowing experience with all of us hackers, while at the same time having fun doing it. A warm heartfelt thank you to all of you!

Team THP - you guys played your game while not giving up on Day 1. You battled through rain, late nights, and went out there and encompassed the entire THP community with non stop updates. Heck for all those who have been a part of a THP event, updating during a round can be challenging. Add in rain and almost impossible, yet your all brought us all on the journey today. Enjoy this evening and get ready for singles!!!

Finally @JB @GolferGal what you do and allow the THP Community to experience is unbelievable. Your vision for the unthinkable is showcased with The Grandaddy, which has way more meaning than just golf & gear! Well down and bow to you!!!

That is a large margarita!

<jumps in without having read anything since this morning>

Fun day with @HeyPeteCG vs @McLovin and @radiman. It was a slog once or twice but there were real golf holes won with actual golf shots, putts being made, bombs off the tee, and irons being flagged.
McLovin represented his squad and THP to the fullest, hitting a ton of clutch shots in between (@LovinMcLovin don’t read this part) blasting snot rockets into the bushes.
Meanwhile, Radiman was hitting that devilchild driving iron as long off the tee as (read: longer than) I was hitting driver. Goodness gracious!
RFC is probably not lurking on the thread but his name got mentioned a ton as everyone in our group hit some really really saucy short game shots. The most aggressive groove in golf indeed! Low bounce W grind for the win!!
Looking forward to some much deserved tequila based beverages, too many chips & salsa, and lots of melted cheese. Oh and to another amazing day at the Hideaway tomorrow. Singles day, baby!!
Thanks to everyone who makes it happen and to everyone following along at home; I hope we are giving you the show you deserve!
My man! You guys made this an a fun follow all day long. Incredible job battling through the weather and appreciate you all making it fun for our guys. Great seeing you out there again.

Yes now that’s a margarita!!!

Will let you know after I blackout

if it’s everclear; in Texas there was a limit of 3 -4 of that size per night. Until you realized that you could have 3 at the bar and 3 at the table

As an owner of the jaws wedges I can attest to what captain Mclovin said they are very very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the guys aren't sweating the results, everyone did a great job out there today.

There is absolutely no pressure on these guys and they understand the experience trumps results.

Those margaritas look fantastic. Just getting caught up after a long day of work.

4-8 isn’t out of the question guys, but that’s also not the point. Go out there and have as much fun as you did today. You already won.

as for the nest,

I’m getting thirsty looking at those tiny margaritas.

@jeffneubarth doing the tequila shot like a pro. I love Lukes face at the end. Not sure if he’s feeling sorry for snicker or what, but it’s great.

Just got caught up. What a day! Good luck tomorrow to all the THP Team.

It's only 7:30 p.m. so I'm thinking this night could get ugly.

Back