LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Good luck today gentlemen. Make Us Proud!

Also, if anyone gets a chance....someone take a quick snap of the bucket with all the copper colored Hideway ball markers!

Then scoop all of the markers into a bag and send me the bag with the markers please. I’m almost out. ?

Soooo...I am alive!

I’ll have to post my video recap tomorrow as the one I recorded last night got deleted by drunk sizz!

I’m playing forum catch up!

Please don't tell us if there are any Depends laying around ?;)

zero. we are the first people to get these irons.
That is bonkers. In a good way, but bonkers nonetheless.:oops:

I want Xander Schauffele to be boasting about how he's got a set of McLovin prototypes in the bag. (y)

Always thought the main idea was have fun... but more importantly help it continue to be a thing. Good going Mike and everyone on Team THP2019

For those that know me, 2019 wasn’t my year. Whatever I did on New Years last year I’m doing the opposite next year. It wasn’t a totally bad year until 07/13, the day I returned from the most fun I’d ever had-my first THP event. Life has thrown me a curveball, a knuckleball, and a kick to the nuts (repeatedly) ever since. Illness, nearly dying in a car crash, and divorce after 16 years and three great kids.

But this isn’t a story of being down, this is a story of friends I’ve made here. Friends that have lifted me up when I’ve needed it most. There are real people I’ve met here that care about me and me about them. Who’d ever think that from a golf forum? Or really any online forum? @GolferGal and @JB have built something very special here. I doubt there is another forum of any type on the internet that as many real life people and friends meet and forge bonds that’ll last forever.

Then comes this event and seeing the pure joy on everyone’s faces? That goes for every event but especially this one. I mean, this is the Grandaddy!

I will be signing up for every single chance to punch this ticket for 2020. It’s not only a game changer but a life changer. Seeing this years current team having the times of their lives... yes! I would like to be a part of it;)

I still haven’t caught up to the actual golf. THP might be up or they might be down, but really-who cares? I’m sure they’re all having the golfing times of their lives and have formed relationships with each other that’ll last forever.

Carry on!

Love seeing the replies from everyone who’s really getting what this event is all about. Some new folks really getting to see how great this event is warms my cold little grinch heart.
Team THP keep up the good work today and take More pictures. Even if you can’t share them yet. You’ll want them!

So, while I've not played the Hideaway, I have played a few Pete Dye courses... for any of you THPers who have not, you are in for it. He's mean. Watch out for deceiving holes, hidden hazards, etc. Place your shots carefully.

Looks fantastic guys. Wishing you all the best. Have fun and if you kick a little *** along the way - so be it!

Soooo...I am alive!

I’ll have to post my video recap tomorrow as the one I recorded last night got deleted by drunk sizz!

I’m playing forum catch up!

@j_sizzle9 deleted video from last night!

Back