LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Apparently Callaway has retained the belt. Congrats guys.

What a day!
I am a new member and have enjoyed this thread for the last 2 days. Thanks to all who participated and shared their experience..

You can learn much about this community from following this thread. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

Lol well, there was a 1 at the beginning
Hot damn! :eek: I'm going to have to see if I can find that photo (assuming/hoping you posted it at the time).

Can someone get me a picture of the 18th green? Just want to reminisce about a couple of guys missing putts...

Just saw a picture of the lake I almost got thrown into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dye #16 Thru 17
ZC - Luke Is still caddying.
ZC - Browning +1 vs THP Clark

Great follow guys! Just got caught up on the day. Simply amazing event!

Hole 15
Zb 4
Tony 4
Match Tony wins 2&1

Freaking so happy that I came back and made the score more respectable. Started to strike the ball really well at the end. @TonyToulon is a stud golfer and an even better guy. Couldn’t have asked for a better playing competitor today on an unbelievable course.

So you must cover the putter but get roasted if you cover the irons.... that's messed up ???
Nope. One you slam on the ground repeatedly, and one you leave pretty and pristine. It’s basic science unless you’re Sergio

Hole 15
Zb 4
Tony 4
Match Tony wins 2&1

Freaking so happy that I came back and made the score more respectable. Started to strike the ball really well at the end. @TonyToulon is a stud golfer and an even better guy. Couldn’t have asked for a better playing competitor today on an unbelievable course.
What a match guys!

Hole 15
Zb 4
Tony 4
Match Tony wins 2&1

Way to fight to the end! Great playing and competing!

Still some matches finalizing I think, but according to my high-tech data analytics, I tally 4 winners: The Zoo Crew, Team THP, The Hackers Paradise, and Callaway Golf. I also predict The Hideway as the runaway MVP.

Congratulations all! The updates were fantastic and your play and sportsmanship top notch. Following was the most fun I’ve ever had online. Will check back later for the post-match celebrations.

Great job today all. You took the forum on an awesome ride with updates, videos, and some great golf. The Grandaddy always delivers.

Those irons are designed to get mashed into the dirt. That putter isn't supposed to see the light of day until the ball is on a beautiful bed of soft grass where nothing can hurt it.

Are irons designed to ding against one another or chip an expensive graphite shaft ;)

Back