LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I am done. Physically and emotionally I am spent. I don’t think I have ever had a week like this and probably never will again. I want to thank THP and Callaway golf for such an amazing event. This bus ride back to Carlsbad will be long for sure.
thanks everyone for following along and rooting for us. Now time to catch up to the forum today.

Great job representing us team THP!!!

Big sky Irish is the first Grandaddy bus podcast guest.

6D0E551C-4250-417B-8181-C8C162137BCA.jpeg

Wow! What a frenetic pace of scoring and posting. Congrats to all of you for another Great Granddaddy. You did us proud!

Bus podcast?!?!? Get out of here!!! I’m ready to listen.

congrats to everyone for putting on another memorable GD. great follow and great way to end an amazing 2019 for THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just dropped off my Boss at the airport... Can’t wait to catch up on what I missed...
I was sneaking peeks all day... #Priorities

What an epic 3 day follow, thanks for letting us tag along, y'all represented this forum so well. Special thanks to MikeG and JB for all the videos and pics, what a special venue, and McLovin was one helluva captain!! Truly a bucket list outing hosted by CG and THP, well done!!

Just dropped off my Boss at the airport... Can’t wait to catch up on what I missed...
I was sneaking peeks all day... #Priorities
How could @JasonFinleyCG be there and the Hideaway at the same time? Hope he makes it back to where he’s going safely. ?

Honestly I’m kinda sad it’s over.
Seriously this. You mean I am gonna have to do some actual work tomorrow? LOL!!

Congrats to the Zoo Crew for defending the belt. I also want to congratulate Team THP for playing there hearts out and bringing us on a wonderful ride. The updates, pictures and videos were fantastic.

The generosity of Callaway and THP is truly amazing and I can’t wait for #Grandaddy2020

Back