THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I received a PM a couple of weeks ago from @LLIB asking me for my address. Knowing he was an amazing THPer, I complied without hesitation. Fast forward to yesterday. A long skinny box (the kind we all know and love) showed up on my front doorstep and I immediately opened it to find an incredible Ben Hogan BHB02 (that I have been wanting to try since they came out) putter and 5 Lamkin Z5 grips (a personal favorite). I was absolutely floored by Bill's extreme generosity! Thank you sir!
22d1e4952abb2dfea9985249e8b62e9e.jpg
No surprise at all Bill ( @LLIB ) is a great dude and extremely generous. I sent him a text the other day saying a buddy was borrowing my GS53 for a scramble and he was looking for a lighter flex than my Smoke 6.5. With no hesitation, bill packed his Helium and sent it my way try out. Literally one of the best dudes you'll find anywhere and is someone I talk to nearly daily via text.

A THPer sent us a wonderful gift and we want to give him a thank you. Completely unnecessary but very much appreciated.

1EECD640-FA8C-4878-BE93-7539D1B7080F.jpeg

My brother from another mother reached out to me on 11/1 and sent me some cool stuff out of the kindness of his heart. Thanks @KY Golfer
Then this past weekend, I got to play with some THP'ers since a great dude sponsored a very worthy veteran charity event. Thanks @Doubleb21

There are other things that people have done here that were very kind toward me over the last 6 months, but I just thought I would mention a couple of recent ones. This place is full of so many great people and I am glad I found it simply by searching for a golf ball review earlier this year.

Big thank to @Iceman! Ping/Arccos wouldn’t ship to PR. He stepped in, had them ship the sensors to his house, shipped them down here and included some awesome Grandaddy swag

01A9D9ED-9EDC-411E-BB82-8B27EED672EE.jpeg

Wouldn’t take a cent either. Thanks again my friend.

Shout-out and big thank you to @Bunker Snot , @brianmk24 and @j_sizzle9 for recent assistance with getting some new Truvis balls to add to my collection! ?

None of these guys would even let me pay for shipping or take anything in trade.

Mark is a great dude!!

Just wanted to say thanks to the forum members in the Holiday Gift Exchange that offered to assist in the event. It's much appreciated but trust me when I say that I don't consider any of this as work. It's a great time of the year and seeing all of this interaction puts a big smile on a lot of faces!!

Just wanted to say thanks to the forum members in the Holiday Gift Exchange that offered to assist in the event. It's much appreciated but trust me when I say that I don't consider any of this as work. It's a great time of the year and seeing all of this interaction puts a big smile on a lot of faces!!
There's a gift exchange?!?!???

Yes sir!! Send me a DM and I’ll explain it. I’ll try to send you the link to the forum post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a gift exchange?!?!???

So excited to do this again this year. Last year was such a blast!

Many thanks to @mrhicksta for the hat hook up!! Josh is the best without a doubt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@obedt Dude, you shouldn’t have:
539CDB82-F953-4E7B-BFAC-6E4F5C864D0E.jpeg

This thread continues to amaze me every time.

I'm about a week or so late in getting this posted, but a huge shout out to @KY Golfer . Out of the blue I get a message from him telling me a package was on the way. Inside is a totally unexpected present of some first rate golf balls and a Swag shirt! I was (and still am) stunned at his generosity.

I hope I can "pay it forward" to other THPers in the future.

Last edited:
This thread continues to amaze me every time.
While trying to explain to my wife about the amazingness that is THP, I told her about this thread. So much goodness in here and it really speaks to what this forum is all about.

@IceyShanks thanks for what you did last week. Meant to post this and never did. Such a great community and Icey definitely epitomizes our great community. Selfless and no questions asked...just awesome.

Last week I got a surprise delivery from @ChefChris79 that was a huge boost to my Truvis collection! The "Ho Ho Ho!" on top of the bag of balls made me grin and LOL.

Thanks, Chris, for your continued generosity!

Back