Color of the Year

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year Pantone announces the color of the year, and while its part marketing, it has a lot of trend analysis to it. This year was just announced.

Each year Pantone announces the color of the year, and while its part marketing, it has a lot of trend analysis to it. This year was just announced.

I am SO in for this.

blue is my favorite color so I can dig it

Love the blue color.

Yep, I'm in.

Lincoln has a color similar to this that I’ve seen on their SUV’s and love the color.

Works for me

If only they launched a ton of apparel in that!

I’m partial to 19-051 but what do I know.

No arguments here

Well, just packed for Japan and good lawd I have alot of blue work shirts. Looks like I’ll be trendy next year.

I saw that. As a designer, I dig that shade. I think that would make a nice golf shirt color. Not too loud, not too weak just right.

Should have been yellow... for speed.

Lotta people painting their bathroom this year?

Works for me!

I want a 1/4 zip in that color!

Beat's the tar out of white which I believe was 2019's choice and the biggest copout ever IMO of course ?.

But I do love blue and this is a great shade of blue.

I’m sure we’ll be seeing some apparel coming out in that colour in 2020, lots of procurement folks scrambling now.

bmg_tour_thumbnail.jpg

Love it.

OK....

Back