Review New Srixon Golf Shoes by ASICS

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Srixon is releasing two new golf shoes today by ASICS and we have all of the details on the home page here.

I like the price point, but the looks are a pass for me. Something about the shape just doesn’t work. The colors are fantastic though.

I like them in white not a fan of the black, nice if they had an all black shoe,
iv always found Asics to be extremely comfortable and hardwareing for a running shoe if they can replicate that in a golf shoe I'd be very much interested

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Not sure about the looks. I do look forward to seeing them in hand before I make my final judgement

• Admin
iv always found Asics to be extremely comfortable and hardwareing for a running shoe if they can replicate that in a golf shoe I'd be very much interested

As mentioned in the review, they pretty much have.:D

I have worn Asics for my cross trainer shoe for at least the past 10 years and fit my foot really well. If they make it up north of the border, will have to take a look.

I’ve always enjoyed a pair is ASICS running shoes, comfort is always there and glad to see they duplicated that with the golf line. One thing I’m having trouble with is the color scheme and looks.
Can comfort overrideappearance?

I definitely want to see some different angles of these, I think it would better tell the aesthetic story for me.

I love ASICS, so I might take a flier on a pair though.

I need to see the bottom of the spikeless. I had a pair of Asics spikeless golf shoes before. They were great for walking the course because they were basically sneakers, but the traction was a bit of an issue. Both of these look decent to my eye though.

I need to see the bottom of the spikeless. I had a pair of Asics spikeless golf shoes before. They were great for walking the course because they were basically sneakers, but the traction was a bit of an issue. Both of these look decent to my eye though.

These were decently aggressive as mentioned in the review.
071FFB85-3413-4510-B15A-52DE4DBC1BE1.jpeg

I definitely want to see some different angles of these, I think it would better tell the aesthetic story for me.

I love ASICS, so I might take a flier on a pair though.

6EE109DC-90D6-48EC-B97B-A1C384624478.jpegB9457A64-8750-465D-B28B-8D2FBCA6B61C.jpeg

I really like the black/polar ice shoe. Not too sure about the white ones, not my speed. I am going to order the black ones and go from there.

When I first saw the pics on the home page review I was not impressed in the least with the looks. The different angles added in this thread have changed my mind on the looks.

I've never been an Asics sneaker fan. I know they are comfortable and are constructed well, but I don't like the looks of them. There are better looking and with the same comfort on the market.

I am in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a pair on the way. I am going to alternate between these and the Puma Ignites this upcoming year. See how they are alike and different.

Asics were always my shoe of choice when I wrestled, but I haven't owned a pair in almost 20 years. The white pair looks pretty good.

I like the black better than the white but still a bit too "tennis shoe" to me. I love comfort but I also want style and these are miss for the golf course...for me

I love Asics running shoes but these aren't really catching my fancy. Nice price point though (y)

Back