ANNOUNCEMENT THP Coupon: Cuater by Travis Mathew

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The reviews from the Grandaddy have been absolutely phenomenal, and the folks at Cuater wanted to give something back to this community so today we have an exclusive coupon code for a limited time.

The coupon is pretty darn solid taking a full 20% off your order.

Enter Coupon Code: THPGRANDADDY19

FH19_CUATER_SB-4083.jpg

Sending to my wife now!

• Admin
Hope I have some left in the budget after Christmas shopping, that's a nice generous discount. Thanks TM and THP!

Wow...great discount from KC and team at Cuater! I’m thinking the moneymakers are in my future as well.

welp no excuses now!!!

thank you TM and THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Admin
Wow...great discount from KC and team at Cuater! I’m thinking the moneymakers are in my future as well.

I spoke to @Luke WilliamsCG for a bit about these and he loved them. We share similar tastes in shoe comfort, so I have to do it. Trying to decide color.

I just changed my Christmas List and this code was sent to the wife.

No flipping way!!! When Mrs Chef goes into labor I’m gonna order myself a merry little Christmas

Looks like The Moneymaker will be the moneymaker for them! From theGrandaddy reviews to the stylish looks and sound they seem like a home run to me. The coupon makes these things a no brainer!

Last edited:
It looks like The Moneymaker will be their moneymaker! From the Grandaddy reviews and the stylish looks they look and sound like a home run to me. The coupon makes these things a no brainer!

Which color did you order?

Go Get The MoneyMakers Now!!!!

For me I'm getting a pair of the Daily's.

These are fantastic shoes.

In case some missed it, Cuater is pronounced "Kway-tuhr". Like equater, but without the "e".

Love the discount. Time to shop

Wow. Amazing gesture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is effing cool.

Wonder if 13's would fit me.

They have some room in them so I am sure they will. Not sure how wide you need, but i got the 10.5 and could easily use a 10 and be ok.

They have some room in them so I am sure they will. Not sure how wide you need, but i got the 10.5 and could easily use a 10 and be ok.
I've got narrow ski's. LOL

Ugghhh, the Legends are still too high for me but that price for the Money Maker is tough to pass up.

I'll let you know - Picked up the Heather Mood Indigo - Blue is so hard to get in a golf shoe, with the discount and the 100% Waterproof, Couldn't pass them up.

Back