Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

I can’t believe being up 5 after the 10th that JT and Rickie couldn’t close it out. Three straight bogies on 16/17/18 will do it though.

ing

So, I went to bed thinking I made an easy hundy with JT and Rickie up 5 with 6 to play... got up at 3am to pee and found out we tied! WTF happened?!?

So 4-3-1 in President Cup action so far this week for the listeners! Today we are going with Chalk! Really need the Americans to pull out a winner, since we have them -300 for the week! So, give me....

Tiger -173
P. Reed -154 (I mean, Capt. America is eventually going to show up, right?!?)
A. Hadwin -107
JT -205
Rickie -133560DBE74-5FA7-4B05-84A6-A3C80C72D75F.png

4A7B9891-74A7-49FE-A872-1146ED59EA2D.png

0C5838D2-E974-4274-9718-5DC39DDFB830.png

Bet the farm on Fowler.

So 4-3-1 in President Cup action so far this week for the listeners! Today we are going with Chalk! Really need the Americans to pull out a winner, since we have them -300 for the week! So, give me....

Tiger -173
P. Reed -154 (I mean, Capt. America is eventually going to show up, right?!?)
A. Hadwin -107
JT -205
Rickie -133View attachment 8919013

B770735C-3363-4A12-B89D-C2C2FD958421.gif

HuddieJ needs Reed to show up... He’s the only person that believes...

Who’ll be on the bag for Reed since his brother-in-law was booted?

Reed should pack his own bag for the singles matches.

So, I went to bed thinking I made an easy hundy with JT and Rickie up 5 with 6 to play... got up at 3am to pee and found out we tied! WTF happened?!?

They made bogeys on 16-17-18.

Went to bed before they finished. Big surprise to see Thomas/Fowler tied. LoL.

Enjoying the drama. US inching back from the early pummeling. I want to see Ancer take on Woods. He said he wanted that pairing. I hope Woods rest day has him on the ready. (y)

Really looking forward to that second match!!

Also, hilarious that Tiger and the US are complaining about the fans.

Really looking forward to that second match!!

Also, hilarious that Tiger and the US are complaining about the fans.

There is a fine line between minor heckling and disrespect.

There is a fine line between minor heckling and disrespect.

100%, but the Internationals and the Europeans deal with it at most cups hosted in the states.

Also, if Reed wants to play the villian, he has to be prepared to deal with the side effects that come with it and clearly he or his caddie can't.

100%, but the Internationals and the Europeans deal with it at most cups hosted in the states.

Also, if Reed wants to play the villian, he has to be prepared to deal with the side effects that come with it and clearly he or his caddie can't.

Let’s be serious, Reed can’t win no matter what he does.

And I agree, we have some fans that go too far and they should be removed.

He could continue to not dig a deeper hole, but he does.

Agreed. Security at all events should be keeping everyone under control. However, it's never ok to put your hands on someone.

Makes me happy to see that idiot removed. Personally, I hope the tour suspends him. I didn't hear if they booted the fan as well, but I would suspect they did (if he was planning to return.)

Would love to see Tiger finish it early and in a funny way say he's glad to make Abe Ancer's dream come true.

Would also like the USA go 10-2 with PReed and DeChambeau losing :censored::(

Would love to see Tiger finish it early and in a funny way say he's glad to make Abe Ancer's dream come true.

Would also like the USA go 10-2 with PReed and DeChambeau losing :censored::(

Co-sign both.

Here's my plan to ensure US victory: I'm going to "call in" to the rules committee question whether or not Ancer is qualified to play for the internationals. He claims he's from Mexico, but I have it on good authority that he grew up and went to school in McAllen, TX. As far as I'm concerned, any points he earns should go to the US :ROFLMAO:

Worst part about JT and Ricky match is their opponents didn't play lights out and put on a charge, those two just pooped the bed. Bogey, bogey, bogey where 1 par would have won the match.

I mean, come on. Give me those two, up 3 with 3 to play and I'd probably bet my car they win.

Worst part about JT and Ricky match is their opponents didn't play lights out and put on a charge, those two just pooped the bed. Bogey, bogey, bogey where 1 par would have won the match.

I mean, come on. Give me those two, up 3 with 3 to play and I'd probably bet my car they win.

On 17 Tiger should have been in the fairway telling JT that most every player had left that 150 yard approach short of the green. And for the 3rd shot Tiger could have advised Fowler that most every player left that putt (or chip) short of the hole.

I agree. Once golf fans turn on you, there's no coming back from that.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back