Who wins the NFC AFC and Super Bowl? Who is your darkhorse?

badolds

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12 est.
AFC Chiefs
NFC Saints
Super Bowl Saints
Darkhorse Titans

It's going to be the Niners and Ravens in a rematch of a great regular season game this year. Home field and bye are huge and I think the top seeds will win out. I think the Niners will win the Super Bowl because they will figure out how to contain Lamar Jackson. For a dark horse, I like the Vikings.

AFC Ravens
NFC Saints
Super Bowl Ravens
Dark Horse Seattle

AFC: Ravens
NFC: 49ers
Superbowl: Ravens
Darkhorse: Don't have one. Think the cream rises to the top in a big way this year.

I wouldnt want to play the Titans at all right now as a dark horse.

Chalk walks in other areas I think, Saints vs Chiefs

AFC - Patriots
NFC - Seattle

Patriots win the Super Bowl when the Seahawks have a chance to take the lead and win the game from the 1 yard line and instead of running throws 4 incomplete passes.

Dark Horse - I’m going really dark and picking the Eagles. They are going to win their wildcard game and then have the momentum to carry them all the way.

AFC - Patriots
NFC - Seattle

Patriots win the Super Bowl when the Seahawks have a chance to take the lead and win the game from the 1 yard line and instead of running throws 4 incomplete passes.

Dark Horse - I’m going really dark and picking the Eagles. They are going to win their wildcard game and then have the momentum to carry them all the way.

The Titans are going to roll the Pats next weekend. o_O

AFC: Ravens
NFC: 49ers
49ers win the Super Bowl.

I'm with @Lions81, I don't think there will be a dark horse. The only other real options to me are the Patriots and the Saints.

I think the Chiefs and 49ers make it to the big show with the 49ers winning it all.

I am a GB Packers fan. That said, I don't think there is a SB in their near future. Maybe they win their first playoff game.

My dark horse nfc SB participent is Seattle. I think they will win their rematch with the 49ers in the playoffs. That said, I have two future, parlay bets at the local sports book that include Seattle, and the Saints

I have the same AFC bet that include the Patriots, and the Chiefs

My futures SB bet that I made back in August has a Saints/Chiefs match up, with the Chiefs winning the contest.

As the playoff progress, I will probably make a few "bet offs" as needed to protect my original bets.

AFC Patriots because they always find a way.
NFC Packers find a way

AFC-Baltimore Ravens
NFC-San Francisco 49ers
Super Bowl-Baltimore Ravens
Dark Horse-Buffalo Bills

AFC Patriots because they always find a way.
NFC Packers find a way
I wish i had your confidence in this team. The defense which was supposed to be great gave up 320 yards passing to Fitzpatrick and couldn't hold a lead at home.

They seemed to be a step behind most of the game. Belechick should have called a timeout at the end of the 1st half and given the offense a chance to score.

AFC-Baltimore Ravens
NFC-San Francisco 49ers
Super Bowl-Baltimore Ravens
Dark Horse-Seattle

The AFC is between the Ravens and Chiefs but i think the Ravens Defense is better so they get the nod.

The NFC has 4 teams with a legitimate shot but the 49ers are going to be tough to beat at home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If we are talking Dark Horses than I have to go with AFC Chiefs and NFC Saints.

I actually think we are going to see both of the number 1 seeds in the Super Bowl having Baltimore vs San Francisco and Baltimore win.

I am hoping we see KC vs Phi (I am being a total homer and dreaming here) as seeing Andy Reid in the Super Bowl would be fun.

Last edited:
AFC - Patriots
NFC - Seattle

1577725583698.png

Preseason I said Texans-Saints. The Houston pick was more so I refused to pick the Pats and KC was an easy pick.

Do I think Houston will win the AFC? Nah. But I'll stick with the pick.

If we are talking Dark Horses than I have to go with AFC Chiefs and NFC Saints since they both are playing week 1.

I actually think we are going to see both of the number 1 seeds in the Super Bowl having Baltimore vs San Francisco and Baltimore win.

I am hoping we see KC vs Phi (I am being a total homer and dreaming here) as seeing Andy Reid in the Super Bowl would be fun.
The Chiefs got the #2 seed because the Patriots couldn't beat the Dolphins at home. :ROFLMAO:

I'll be a homer and pick the Chiefs vs. Saints with the Chiefs taking the title.

AFC - Ravens
NFC - 49ers (and I'm a Packer fan)
Dark Horse - Houston

Saints are a great team, but they probably have the hardest path to the Super Bowl of a 13-3 team ever. I don't see Brees playing all that well in 20* degree temperatures at Lambeau. And even if he does, he gets to go on the road to San Fran? Yikes. Oh, and Minnesota is no slouch either, especially if Cook is back.

AFC - Chiefs
NFC - 49ers
Darkhorse - Seahawks

Do I think Houston will win the AFC? Nah. But I'll stick with the pick.

I am a huge Texans fan but I just do not see them making a run at the AFC title. They have a good shot at beating the Bills at home but they do not have the defense to stop the Ravens. Deshaun is the X-factor but he needs the defense to step up in a big way.

SB I'd like to see is Chiefs/Saints and I'd have no favorite, would just love to see Mahomes vs Brees.

SB I think we'll get is Ravens/49ers. Ravens would win it, IMO.

Dark horse pick is the Vikings. LOL, they've given me no reason to pick them nor have any confidence in them. But they have the talent on both sides of the ball to beat anyone. They get on a roll?.. Anything can happen.

To me the wildcard/darkhorse team that no one wants to face is the Titans. They found their identity the last half of the year, and Tannehill/Henry/Brown are playing like top players at their respective positions. I also like the coaching job that Vrabel has done.

When it's all said and done I think it will be Chiefs vs. Niners in the Super Bowl, and I think Mahomes takes home the trophy this year.

Last edited:
I am a huge Texans fan but I just do not see them making a run at the AFC title. They have a good shot at beating the Bills at home but they do not have the defense to stop the Ravens. Deshaun is the X-factor but he needs the defense to step up in a big way.
I like Watson and the offense, I can't stand Bill O'Brien. Was very surprised and underwhelmed the week prior when they struggled significantly against the Bucs in a Must-Win game for Houston, well at least to win the division. Watson under 200 yards, Hyde was shut down, D-Hop shutdown, Fuller hurt. The Bucs played well enough to win but it was just an ugly game.

Hopefully just an anomaly for your sake but I hope they beat Buffalo.

Back