Puma Ignite NXT Shoes - 2020 Colorways

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Puma has updated their colorways for the popular Ignite NXT, which debuted last year.

Same performance mesh and TPU toe topper.
Same Ignite foam for comfort.
100 point spike pattern.
Pwrcage for support.

Here's a quick look at their new options;

1578420536504.png
1578420556112.png
1578420597606.png

Attachments

• 1578420578630.png
    1578420578630.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I like the middle 2 options. Not really a fan of the olive green color on the top and the bottom.

I had a pair last year and found them super comfortable but not waterproof at all.

These don't do anything for me. After playing in these and then adding Cuater to the closet, these turn into daily shoes and my Cuater's will be my golf shoe.

The red and blue pairs look good to me. Would like to see these in a spiked version

Any new pro colors coming, Dan?
That is a great question! I do not know and honestly don't remember when we were in Cali.

Maybe @JB knows a thing or two about a thing or two.

I like the middle 2 options. Not really a fan of the olive green color on the top and the bottom.

I am of the same opinion.

I really like my Puma ignite shoes very comfortable. The middle two look great not digging the green at all.

Look good to me! Could see them as a daily wear option.

That is a great question! I do not know and honestly don't remember when we were in Cali.

Maybe @JB knows a thing or two about a thing or two.
Thanks ! I feel a hair more stable when I’m playing in the pros, and would love to see some slick color ways there.

I like these - I'm sure they're comfortable and they look good, but like every Puma shoe I've tried I've got concerns about waterproofing.

I like these - I'm sure they're comfortable and they look good, but like every Puma shoe I've tried I've got concerns about waterproofing.
Isn’t that really any shoe with this sort of construction, though?

Thanks ! I feel a hair more stable when I’m playing in the pros, and would love to see some slick color ways there.
I'd be curious to see what comes of the pro options as well, and imagine it all comes down to how well received they were. If not a lot of buy in last year, doesn't make much sense to extend offerings.

Have they improved the waterproofing over the original Ignite? I've never returned so many of one model before.

Love my NXT's. I like the bottom 2 pairs the best but the top ones would work with the right clothing

Isn’t that really any shoe with this sort of construction, though?

These claim to be waterproof, so I'm only going off of what Puma claims.

Have they improved the waterproofing over the original Ignite? I've never returned so many of one model before.
The feedback I've seen time and time again are that they are waterproof. It's not been my experience, but at the same time I did not press any of my 2019 pairs to say whether that's changed personally.

The feedback I've seen time and time again are that they are waterproof. It's not been my experience, but at the same time I did not press any of my 2019 pairs to say whether that's changed personally.
I wouldn't wear them if it was a sloppy mess or pouring rain but I have never taken them off and had my feet completely soaked.

I wouldn't wear them if it was a sloppy mess or pouring rain but I have never taken them off and had my feet completely soaked.
Expectations need to be realistic.... when you buy a shoe with a material on it that looks like water could penetrate...

That said, I don't remember the last pair of golf shoes I bought that were genuinely waterproof outside of my Tour Premieres.

Expectations need to be realistic.... when you buy a shoe with a material on it that looks like water could penetrate...

That said, I don't remember the last pair of golf shoes I bought that were genuinely waterproof outside of my Tour Premieres.

Exactly. I'm not walking in puddles with them on but they should repel the morning dew just fine. I have't had any problems other than the cracking pods on the spiked versions

The middle 2 options I would wear in a heartbeat. Beautiful.

Back