Who are the first THP members you've played golf with?

Second that @OITW!

(sorry I have been MIA everyone, life's been a whirlwind with jobs,marriage etc)

The first THPers I played with were @Galen Marek , @Wonton and @Awkward silence (don't know if he's still on here.) It was a callout between mike and wonton. Loser had to eat hot wings covered in Carolina Reaper sauce. Wonton lost and made good of his promise, and videoed it for us all to see. Epic.

My first round with THPers was with @Canadan and somebody else that I can't remember back in 2012 I think when JB and GG used to have the tour van stop gatherings. It was at Bentwater Golf club outside of Atlanta.
Did we play that round with @milehighgolfer and @Rusty?

Actually playing a round of golf, it is @fuffle master and Austie Rollinson from Odyssey. We were teamed with @mikeg_74 and @Misike against @cpaulsell, @cbaker2882, @mancest and @Doubleb21. I wish there had been a way we could have changed up the groups to play a few holes with the other guys but can’t imagine how difficult that would be to do.

@phoffer and @MagicSpell when phoffer was prepping for the Morgan Cup. Still like teeing it up with those guys.

Artm, mburnham, rickterp, and oitw on a cold day 5 years ago.

Don't remember the year but I think it was True Blue in Myrtle. I know it was @mikedean441 and @Jeff Spicoli but can't remember the fourth. Goodness that was a while ago.

Many great outings since between trips and the NoVA/DC/MD crew.

Last edited:
It seems like @Robozeo is the designated partner for all first-time OH golfers. He might've been in my foursome as well. God knows I've played a lot of rounds with him over the years

I would've taken better notes if I knew there was gonna be a quiz on this stuff. I know that Pine Lakes outing was my first "big" event (around 50 guys) and it was a great time.
Yep and I just remembered that I played 9 holes with you and @Robozeo !!! Fun times and we definitely need to get another round in before I head to Florida!

It was some guys who aren’t around any longer: Dr Teeth and one or two more that I don’t remember.

My first official round with THPers was on Thursday before the Morgan Cup last year. I teed it up with @jdtox, @OITW and @phoffer. Since then, I have played at least one round with 18 different THPers, either in experiences, when traveling, or here at home. I look forward to many more rounds with many THPers.

My first official round with THPers was on Thursday before the Morgan Cup last year. I teed it up with @jdtox, @OITW and @phoffer. Since then, I have played at least one round with 18 different THPers, either in experiences, when traveling, or here at home. I look forward to many more rounds with many THPers.

@Stribs was the first THP I ever played with and I followed that shortly after by playing with some Tucson peeps @MagicSpell @Doubleb21 @Wildcat4life

2019 was a big year for me meeting a number of THP'ers by playing in the Budget Championship and then an unofficial gathering in Tucson.

Back