ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone!

Dang it I have a big tournament that weekend.

This sure escalated quickly! All ready 7 pages. ?
Good Luck to all and Go Team Hackers!

In...

Good luck everyone! going to be a stressful week waiting on the results

Man I really wanted to try and get in this. Just too close to baby due date...good luck to everyone!!!!

My entry is in! Love to see all the participation.

Hat, meet ring.

this one is going to be awesome.

Oh boy, this thread for quite large in a hurry! Good luck all!

This will stay open until tomorrow morning and then some participants will be announced later in the day.

Won't be many getting to much sleep tonight thinking about this awesome opportunity.

This will stay open until tomorrow morning and then some participants will be announced later in the day.

Entered

Participating in The Morgan Cup has been my goal since the first Cup. It would complete my THP journey.

Can't wait for the announcements tomorrow of the newest members of Team Hackers and Team Paradise. Again, good luck to all.

Can't wait to hear who will be heading out to Utah! And who will be a part of the winning team!

Boom! More teammates tomorrow!

I bet the inbox is quite full at HQ! Can't wait to see who the lucky ones are!

Won't be many getting to much sleep tonight thinking about this awesome opportunity.
This whole thing has a lot if anxiety.
#1 waiting for sign up date.
#2 hoping to be selected.
#3 If Selected waiting for May to come.
#4 hoping to bring your A game and not let the team down.
#5 wondering if the 20% discount for joining this group works in the area bars?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Going to be a memorable Friday for some THPers.

So awesome good luck everyone !

Talk about a quick turnaround, wow!

I'm reading through the 2019 thread right now and all I can say is WOW! This event is absolutely amazing. Good luck to everyone entering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back