EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Thanks for sharing. Very helpful thread, being new hear it gave a much better understanding of the event and the competition and fun involved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Of course! I highly recommend reading through the 2019 Morgan Cup Live thread from beginning to end, whether or not you'll be participating this year. It was the first event I followed along with on THP, and it showed me this amazing group of strangers coming together and having the time of their lives. Not to mention all the other amazingness that happened at Haig!

What is all the commotion in here? Something happening today or something?

Just another thread ramping up the post count.

Of course! I highly recommend reading through the 2019 Morgan Cup Live thread from beginning to end, whether or not you'll be participating this year. It was the first event I followed along with on THP, and it showed me this amazing group of strangers coming together and having the time of their lives. Not to mention all the other amazingness that happened at Haig!
1st class event that's for sure.

think it’s something to do with the PGA show coming up ?

very compelling discussion of how loft jacking and pace of play are related.

very compelling discussion of how loft jacking and pace of play are related.

Yes, I believe the forum is suffering from an acute case of "jacked" lofts fatigue.

This is shaping up to be the largest signup we have ever had for a THP Experience.
Good news is we have over 15 Experiences this year.

I’m realizing that the golf and gear, while truly awesome, somehow will be overshadowed by the people I meet and the memories I make. I’m thinking that I’m beginning to understand what an experience is with THP.

Super
Wow what was the previous #s?

This is shaping up to be the largest signup we have ever had for a THP Experience ..........
So you're saying my entry is pretty much a lock to get in .......

E3225192-7BBF-473C-A5EA-7E6796794F1F.jpeg
I got a round in w/ Team Hacker’s own @OITW ...
Awesome company... A lot of Morgan Cup talk y’all... We shot a best ball 81... Get some... Lol

Last edited:
Are you scouting the competition or did he persuade you to join the Hackers?

These guys are out there recruitin!

Are you scouting the competition or did he persuade you to join the Hackers?
Maybe both?! Started off one way then ended another... ?‍♂️

You hate to see someone drop out any experience much less one as prestigious as this one. one spot opens up for a lucky THPer so whomever it is, let’s do @gkeller813 proud

Back