Ponder Click Regret

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap
How many times have you been pondering a new driver, and you fill out you cart, just for Giggles. You place your preferences, Shaft, Flex, Grip. Again just to see what happens. What it is going to cost with taxes and shipping charges. ....

When all of a sudden you thumb goes, BOOM.

Next thing you know, you have a confirmation notice in your email Box?

How Many Times?:banghead::Puma::cobra::callaway::taylormade::mizuno::nicklaus::odyssey::titleist::wilsonstaff::scotty::nike::hogan::cleveland::UST::TrueTemper::projectx::krank::KZG::kbs::matrix::Aldila::PXG::adams::superstroke::fujikra::lamkin::bridgestone::TrueTemper::winn::adidas::xxio::honma::garmin::macgregor::thp:?

How many TIMES?

Nope, I usually more self control than that. I rarely make an uniformed decision with golf equipment.

Is the a THPer'S Buyer's Anonymous?

I a THPER'S Club Hoe. It's been 2 minutes since my last purchase.

Hello.:surrender:

Confession

...Next thing you know, you have a confirmation notice in your email Box?

when TM put the M5 and M6 on sale...along with the military discount, it was too good to pass up :cool:

Never? Musical gear? Absolutely

spill it...

Not yet...

Get help....get help fast. :facepalm: :golf2:

No problem...Sell it quick and eat $100 for a trial and error.

I used to feel a small amount of guilt when buying another driver or usually, putter. I got over it about 15 years ago when we stopped living check to check and I realized that no amount of golf equipment could ever come close to what my better half spends on clothes and shoes. :)

That's one of the reasons I haven't hit any clubs besides mine... I'd be too tempted to buy. Unfortunately, not hitting anything at my local golf store leaves me not knowing how slow my swing is or what shaft would be good for me.

I hope you enjoy your new purchase!

How many times have you been pondering a new driver, and you fill out you cart, just for Giggles. You place your preferences, Shaft, Flex, Grip. Again just to see what happens. What it is going to cost with taxes and shipping charges. ....

When all of a sudden you thumb goes, BOOM.

Next thing you know, you have a confirmation notice in your email Box?

How Many Times?:banghead::Puma::cobra::callaway::taylormade::mizuno::nicklaus::odyssey::titleist::wilsonstaff::scotty::nike::hogan::cleveland::UST::TrueTemper::projectx::krank::KZG::kbs::matrix::Aldila::PXG::adams::superstroke::fujikra::lamkin::bridgestone::TrueTemper::winn::adidas::xxio::honma::garmin::macgregor::thp:?

How many TIMES?

You won’t regret the SpeedZone, as long as the shaft fits you.

I used to feel a small amount of guilt when buying another driver or usually, putter. I got over it about 15 years ago when we stopped living check to check and I realized that no amount of golf equipment could ever come close to what my better half spends on clothes and shoes. :)

You’ve mentioned the clothes and shoes previously. :ROFLMAO: Hope she doesn’t read this stuff.

Work within 5 minutes of the local golf shop as well as a PGA Superstore......It is a daily struggle to not go there on my lunch break and swing the club because I know if I find something I will just purchase it on the personal account and not the joint account.

I did this with flights to Brisbane after a long night. Woke up the next morning with a headache and confirmation email from Emirates :ROFLMAO:

You’ve mentioned the clothes and shoes previously. :ROFLMAO: Hope she doesn’t read this stuff.

She doesn't but wouldn't care if she did. She knows that I gave up commenting on her designer clothing/shoe/purse habit more than a decade ago. It is dumbfounding how much you can spend on something like a simple Burberry scarf ($500) or a LV handbag ($3,000).

If she was a golfer she would be buying stuff like this all the time lol. It's hard for me to complain when she is working and I'm retired. :)

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.57.14 AM.png

Last edited:
Back