Dustin Johnson Driver - TaylorMade Tour Van Video

I saw a video that USA Today had from the TM Truck where Wade was making a driver for Villegas, the THP video was way more in depth and way more content. Way to go THP!!!!

Finally got a chance to watch the videos and that was great! Very very nice job GG. All I could do was just sit and stare with my mouth open and drool ready to come out. Very impressive the stuff they can do on the trailer.

Awesome videos, curious about the grips was there a much longer time between when they were installed and Dustin was swinging them? I know they had the gadget to cure the epoxy faster but didn't hear anything about the grip solvent.

Awesome videos. I'm super jealous of the Morgan Cup staffers who will get that treatment.

Awesome videos, curious about the grips was there a much longer time between when they were installed and Dustin was swinging them? I know they had the gadget to cure the epoxy faster but didn't hear anything about the grip solvent.

About 30 minutes.

Awesome vids. I love THP coverage of golf tournaments. This stuff is just so cool to watch. Thanks guys!

I love these perspectives, so much better than the watered down garbage you see on television. Well done guys!@

Glad everybody enjoyed this video.

I certainly enjoyed the video, although it's pretty clear that DJ didn't find a driver that worked for him for the tournament.

Im going to go out on a limb and ask if anybody thinks this build is not going well for DJ? :alien:

hehe...it's the caddy's fault

Back