LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

If anyone wants to see anything specific now is the time. Tag me and ask

Voice Caddie please...specifically how are they addressing the SC300 inconsistent reading issues and is there a solution upcoming.

Anything specific anyone wants to see?
. Have you seen the new training aid from Superspeed Golf. Saw an add that says it is something you can use in addition to the regular system which i love. And thanks to you guys for doing this. It is fun to follow along. You guys are the best and this is such a great forum.

Voice Caddie please...specifically how are they addressing the SC300 inconsistent reading issues and is there a solution upcoming.
Ok heading there in a min

This thing is cool

FC4823EC-A275-4746-90DD-CA06842A7253.jpegFC4823EC-A275-4746-90DD-CA06842A7253.jpeg

. Have you seen the new training aid from Superspeed Golf. Saw an add that says it is something you can use in addition to the regular system which i love. And thanks to you guys for doing this. It is fun to follow along. You guys are the best and this is such a great forum.

it is a counterbalance version, so you can work on hand and shoulder speed and not just all out speed. It works really as a complement to the system.

Interesting product here
3A68E33B-6D16-43B2-B694-525B43DE1B27.jpeg

Guys are killing it this morning. Love the looks at different carts and gear that aren't on the radar yet.

What's your favorite thing you've seen or what have you seen that you expect will be huge in the near future?

Wow you guys have been busy this morning!!!! Great pics.

At evolve golf with Ben
90F6750B-4474-4D97-87E6-9FB921724ADA.jpeg

Did you hit the Betti booth yet?
I went in yesterday to say hi to Nick. They were very busy in that confined space. I'm sure the guys will grab a pic or two today.

The whole back corner was devoted to Hive-style one off putters and an entire wall of headcovers. Kind of crazy.

Back