What's for Dinner?

Venison hamburger 50/50 meatloaf

CFF6F1E0-FFF5-4B9F-9F9F-EF2BF1175D34.jpeg

Wife made panko breaded air fryer chickie tendies and I threw together some Mac n cheese real fast
20200121_193751.jpg
20200121_192903.jpg

El Molcajete

We're having steaks and mashed spuds tonight.

Restaurant Week in Raleigh. Kona glazed bone in NY Strip with Lobster at The Capital Grill

2D360C90-F12F-4F89-BEC7-B18817FC4D6F.jpeg

Even though it's going to be in the mid 40's tomorrow, going to have some ribs going in the smoker.

Put a chuck roast in the crock pot today at noon. Late evening Italian Beef sandwiches are on the menu.

Pork loin for dinner and chicken for meal prep for the week.

I think I have enough meat! F892FC87-C9FA-41FD-8F9B-B6ECC240E0C5.jpeg

hamburgers

Grilled Ham and Swiss sandwich.

My wife often cooks my favorite dinner on Sundays. Tonight is no exception. Ham, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Hashbrown casserole and biscuits

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, collard greens

Last night was bbq chicken. Tonight is grilled pork chops.

Tonight we dine on Cossolias pizza. Best in south Florida. Once every 3 months we do it right. Thin crust and if you order 3 toppings it's almost impossible to pick up. Need to use knife and fork.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fresh Steelhead Poke Bowls from the NY Steelhead thread we started. Absolutely AWESOME. Maybe the most fresh tasting fish I have ever tried.

Enchilada Soup.

Leftover hashbrown casserole

Wife is gone so I’m taking the kids to Culver’s. Butter burgers and custard! #championdad

Going to support the local family owned pizzeria tonight. Thin crust extra sausage extra cheese with onion.

Back