The Official Banter Away Thread

Haha, only in Florida do we have frozen iguanas falling from trees because we got into the 20's and 30's yesterday.

Forecast is for unseasonably cold weather with a chance of falling iguanas. My daughter is in Tampa. She thanked me last night for her car with heated seats.

Forecast is for unseasonably cold weather with a chance of falling iguanas. My daughter is in Tampa. She thanked me last night for her car with heated seats.

It's crazy, I had my heat on for 2 days straight. I absolutely love this weather, I wish we had more days/nights like that. I definitely live in the wrong state.

It's crazy, I had my heat on for 2 days straight. I absolutely love this weather, I wish we had more days/nights like that. I definitely live in the wrong state.

I got a good chuckle from your Mood.

haha I know they make me happy here in Ohio every single morning.

Lol, I just love the random things you can find on the internet.

Had to click that link, that is cute!!!

Busy ass day but Made the invite for wifeys bday party 20200123_160928.jpg

It's like I'm throwing an alcoholic 6 y/o's birthday party

This is the way

Doing my happy dance - just booked my first trip for the year to Vegas - $300,000 Black Jack tournament at the Mirage and of course Shadow Creek! It's the first weekend in March so weather should be magnificent.

Two friends were playing golf when one pulled out a cigar.

"Hey, can I get a light?"

"Sure," the other friend says, pulling out a 12-inch BIC.

“Where did you get that?"

“I got it from a genie.”

"A genie?"

“Yeah, here I'll show you." Out pops a genie out of the golf bag.

The first friend says, “Will you grant me a wish?"

“Yes, but speak carefully...” the genie replies.

"Hm, well OK. I wish for a million bucks!"

"Done." The genie vanishes, leaving the two golfers looking around.

Quack. Quack. Quack. Suddenly they are surrounded by what looks like a million ducks!

"Hey! I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!" exclaims the first friend.

"Sorry, the genie's hard of hearing. Did you really think I asked for a 12-inch BIC?"

Has anyone else noticed that Safari sucks more than usual lately? I can't even open some websites lately. I have to switch back to Chrome just to get sites to open.

I thought it was just me. It has been REALLY slow on a lot of things. It even had me questioning my internet and thinking it was a home network issue.

Has anyone else noticed that Safari sucks more than usual lately? I can't even open some websites lately. I have to switch back to Chrome just to get sites to open.

Safari hasn’t been great. The Keyboard is really really atrocious lately As well.

I thought it was just me. It has been REALLY slow on a lot of things. It even had me questioning my internet and thinking it was a home network issue.

I was thinking the same thing, I kept thinking my internet was not working right at all. Then I randomly decided to open the same website in Chrome and it opened right up. So it's definitely a Safari thing.

Safari hasn’t been great. The Keyboard is really really atrocious lately As well.

The whole thing is terrible, I don't know what's going on, but I hope they fix it. And I am glad to see this is not just me.

People use Safari?

Back