Where To Buy Custom Shafts Online?

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Just wondering where you THPers who buy the custom shafts for your clubs get them from? Who has the best selection?

Last edited:
FleaBay :drinks:

Peoples Clubs.
And you can use a THP Coupon.

Peoples Clubs.

Thanks, JB! You rock! :drinks:

Peoples Clubs.

That’s funny I emailed him for a quote for a custom build earlier today and forgot about that. I haven’t heard back yet though so will mention it when I do.

Will is the best, 100% solid on price and very willing to work with you on what you need.

Peoples Clubs.

beat me to it. and will is so freaking great to work with!

Peoples Clubs.

Only place I’ll use.

Will ia good people.

Peoples Clubs.

Will is great. I forgot about the coupon. Grrrr. Highly recommended - he goes above and beyond most times.

I’ve been thinking about this thread for months. Only I never started it. Think I just asked in another thread and never got a response.

I checked all those places hoping to find an Atmos orange iron set, but to no avail. Hoping to find some iron pulls on ebay as these iron shafts work great for me.

Last edited:
I'll add a vote for Will Peoples.

eBay is 'okay' but you're taking a big risk that the shaft has been treated properly, pulled properly, and not been tip cut.

I'll add a vote for Will Peoples.

eBay is 'okay' but you're taking a big risk that the shaft has been treated properly, pulled properly, and not been tip cut.

To quote one of the brilliant shaft designers, “do you know how little heat and effort it takes to alter or completely ruin the tip of a shaft”

Will has been quick and responsive to my emails since this thread started. His pricing is also solid and seems like a really great guy. Going to have him build me a couple fairways. Should be finalizing details with him early this week and looking forward to working with him.

Will has been quick and responsive to my emails since this thread started. His pricing is also solid and seems like a really great guy. Going to have him build me a couple fairways. Should be finalizing details with him early this week and looking forward to working with him.
He’s the best. I mean that.

Peoples Clubs.

im going to go there sounds like a winner

two thoughts....I use to build clubs as a hobby....but built maybe 50 sets...just go to search engine type in Golf Club Components Wholesale...There are many. If you do FB there is a site Golf Club Wholesale or something like that...a guy Justin Forsythe is always pushing high end shafts for good value...

To quote one of the brilliant shaft designers, “do you know how little heat and effort it takes to alter or completely ruin the tip of a shaft”
Great, now I know what I don't know. I should probably trade my Rogues for M6 irons (has Atmos orange shafts).

Makes me sad. Graphite shafts are awesome, but the idea of not being able to transfer them is a tough pill to swallow at 300+ a shaft.

I have not had a chance yet to check out The People's Club yet so I was wondering if with the custom shafts can you get the adapters for the shafts such as the Mavrik or the Cobra Speedzone?

Makes me sad. Graphite shafts are awesome, but the idea of not being able to transfer them is a tough pill to swallow at 300+ a shaft.

Shaft adapters are awesome.
And certainly it can be done, I just don’t trust it to some online auction site with no assurance.

Back