THP Live Round thread!

So.. I was 6 over through 12 and we got drenched by the rain even with the umbrella and trees. I made the mistake of keeping my glove in my back pocket and it was soaked and I didn't have an extra in my bag.:angry: I started over - gripping with my left hand and leaving the face open. I shot 7 over for the last 6 while battling my grip for a total of +13. Short tees make me look like a better golfer but the round could have been much better if the rain hadn't hit l. Here's a great view from the end of the round.. My phone had 4% battery which is insane. It has updated Arccos a few times this week on Android and I wonder if there's a setting messed up as I usually have 60% battery at the end of a round. View attachment 8924867
And I always use these tees when taking fairway wood off the tee.. Capt. @jdtox i am going to need more.. Where do I place my order? View attachment 8924868

I have some I can send you if you want. @OITW actually got those and they were from Evolve golf I believe

That's why I hit the Dislike on that one. The view and slope of the fairway both beg people to try to work it too hard and end up right.
That's exactly what I did too. I should have started it further left.. The landing area is blind and I should have taken a better line and trusted it!

I have some I can send you if you want. @OITW actually got those and they were from Evolve golf I believe
If you guys order any more this year I'm happy to chip in.. I love these tees and they last a long time but I don't want to run out!!

Anybody want to give this guy 24 pops!!!??? He’s pretty salty!
Joel, you don't know how much you and Craig (@Tenputt) inspired me. You guys pulled off some incredible shots and I want to be able to hit some of those myself. I've never worked this hard at anything but I have a good coach I get lessons from and hope to start breaking 80 this year. It will be tough to accomplish but I'm putting in the work and starting to see good results. Next time let's be on the same team and go win a championship or something!!! :drinks:

My phone had 4% battery which is insane. It has updated Arccos a few times this week on Android and I wonder if there's a setting messed up as I usually have 60% battery at the end of a round. View attachment 8924868

20200125_151930.jpg

Live Rounder and GPS tracker users best friend. Highly recommend.

Joel, you don't know how much you and Craig (@Tenputt) inspired me. You guys pulled off some incredible shots and I want to be able to hit some of those myself. I've never worked this hard at anything but I have a good coach I get lessons from and hope to start breaking 80 this year. It will be tough to accomplish but I'm putting in the work and starting to see good results. Next time let's be on the same team and go win a championship or something!!! :drinks:
[/QUOTE
I would take you for a partner anywhere anytime!

View attachment 8924893

Live Rounder and GPS tracker users best friend. Highly recommend.
I am a dummy.. I have multiple backup batteries but had brought them in the house to recharge them and never put them back in my bag.. And speaking of that I'm going to go put one back in the bag now!!

Shane. +1
Snickerdog +1.
thru one

#2 par 5
Shane bogey goes to +2
Snickerdog birdie. Even

Hole 3 par 3
Shane par. +2
Snickerdog bogey +1

Hole 4 par 5
Shane double +4
Snickerdog bogey +2

Hole 5 par 4
Shanewu birdie +3
Snickerdog bogey with penalty +4

Hole7 par 3
Shane birdie. +2
Snickerdog bogey +5.
Need to stop the bleeding

Hole 8 par 4
Shanewu bogey +3
Snickerdog bogey +6

Hole 9 par 4
Shame. Par. +3. 39
Snickerdog. Bogey +6 42

Only missed one fairway on the front. Iron play not that good

20200126_120616.jpg

Just loading up here too.

"Honey, where are all your irons?"

Her - "Oh, I took out the clubs I don't like."

Two drivers, a 3w, hybrid, 7, sw, old putter. Okay then...

"... :/ Looks great! You ready to go?"

20200126_132035.jpg

Wife started with a bomb, and I had to make a great putt to save par to start. Teeing the second.

Back