Callaway Super Hybrid

My Super Hybrid (17°) arrived today, and I haven’t hit it yet, but WOW it just looks like a hybrid on steroids...

7F2F41F2-5671-41C8-8C12-868DA887F046.jpeg
Comparison with the Rogue X & Rogue

C9D46D01-9A75-447D-9230-56E9C347EEB5.jpeg

D0AA6274-894B-422B-BDA3-ECA2215982F0.jpeg
Question? This club at stock length is way longer than the Rogue X (18°) hybrid that it’s replacing, anyone have trouble with the length and cut theirs down?

Last edited:
The length difference was also in the Epic Flash Hybrids. Its something you will get used to in the swing, does take some time to accommodate, but is something you'll be able to adjust to. For me, lends to playing the ball a tad bit more forward than otherwise I would, but I'm certain different people adjust to it differently

God that’s beefy.

I think I made the right choice going SH in the 20 spot vs the HW.

My Super Hybrid (17°) arrived today, and I haven’t hit it yet, but WOW it just looks like a hybrid on steroids...

View attachment 8925328

View attachment 8925329

View attachment 8925330
Question? This club at stock length is way longer than the Rogue X (18°) hybrid that it’s replacing, anyone have trouble with the length and cut theirs down?

My thought is that it’s supposed to play like a fairway wood but function like a hybrid. I have no issues with mine at that length. I have the 17*

View attachment 8925328

View attachment 8925329

View attachment 8925330
Wow, you ain't lying. That thing sure looks big next to the Rogues. (y)

only got mine on the course once but I love this club! This is my favorite club to hit when I go practice indoors on the simulators. Its so addicting to just keep cranking it out there and trying to hit farther and farther..

The accuracy is great, quite forgiving actually, and it feels so satisfying off the face

God that’s beefy.

I think I made the right choice going SH in the 20 spot vs the HW.

We simply play different games, but for me, this is a 5 wood replacement, due to its size, something I can pound on par 5’s. That’s why I chose the 17 degree.

Sorry for the skim, but has anyone hit the 23? Super intrigued by that one.

We simply play different games, but for me, this is a 5 wood replacement, due to its size, something I can pound on par 5’s. That’s why I chose the 17 degree.
All about gaps my friend!

All about gaps my friend!

That’s why I am so glad the OEMs all loft jacked. Now I can fit this monster of a hybrid into my bag. Without that extra distance, there would be no place for it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That’s why I am so glad the OEMs all loft jacked. Now I can fit this monster of a hybrid into my bag. Without that extra distance, there would be no place for it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They’re so evil. Hahaha

I mean that truly is a Super Hybrid.

I have the Rogue 2H and enjoy hitting it off the tee and off the deck. It's 17* and .5" shorter than this Super Hybrid.

I am searching for a little more distance since I don't have a fairway wood and will definitely swing this next month at our demo day side by side to my Rogue. I also like how I can loft the hybrid to 16*. I just don't know how I feel about hitting this club off the deck but nonetheless it will be swung!

Hey @Canadan am I going to love it, or loathe it?

I mean that truly is a Super Hybrid.

I have the Rogue 2H and enjoy hitting it off the tee and off the deck. It's 17* and .5" shorter than this Super Hybrid.

I am searching for a little more distance since I don't have a fairway wood and will definitely swing this next month at our demo day side by side to my Rogue. I also like how I can loft the hybrid to 16*. I just don't know how I feel about hitting this club off the deck but nonetheless it will be swung!

Very easy to hit off the deck. No different than a hybrid of fairway. If you're a good fairway wood player then this will be even easier to hit

Very easy to hit off the deck. No different than a hybrid of fairway. If you're a good fairway wood player then this will be even easier to hit

I agree. I think of this as the best 5 wood I have ever hit in terms of ease of use and ball speed.

This would be up near the top of the forum today, if this thing is anything like the driver..............wow

Yeah I'm not a good fairway wood player at all hence why I carry three hybrids. But I am definitely intrigued and interested in this hybrid. My 2H now takes the place of a "FW" even though I'm sacrificing some distance, perhaps the Super Hybrid lofted up to 16* can be my safety club off the tee.

Yeah I'm not a good fairway wood player at all hence why I carry three hybrids. But I am definitely intrigued and interested in this hybrid. My 2H now takes the place of a "FW" even though I'm sacrificing some distance, perhaps the Super Hybrid lofted up to 16* can be my safety club off the tee.
I hate fw’s and have incorporated this into my bag. I hit a few yesterday off the tee and was at about 230-240 total. Had a couple of clunkers but that’s my swing. Hit a 227 from the deck that rolled through the green. I have mine at 16*.

Sorry for the skim, but has anyone hit the 23? Super intrigued by that one.
Have one and love it, so versatile. Hit it hard for max distance or choke down and play it for a high soft landing. So far I have used it for 170 into the wind and 200 full out and it works out 98% of the time.

I hate fw’s and have incorporated this into my bag. I hit a few yesterday off the tee and was at about 230-240 total. Had a couple of clunkers but that’s my swing. Hit a 227 from the deck that rolled through the green. I have mine at 16*.
You have to try mine, it's hoot.

Oops wrong response, cobra you need to try mine.

Have one and love it, so versatile. Hit it hard for max distance or choke down and play it for a high soft landing. So far I have used it for 170 into the wind and 200 full out and it works out 98% of the time.

I like the sounds of that a lot. Gonna need to try this out.

Back