2020 Toulon Putter Thread

JDax

The Finley Cooler
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.1
This thread will serve for all discussion and reviews of the New 2020 line of Toulon Putters.

C022F456-3AF6-49FF-848E-83BBAF4F562D.png
2020 Toulon Putters Line:
San Diego- H1
Austin- H1
Las Vegas- DB & H7
Memphis- DB
Atlanta- H7 (New Neck)
Chicago- D8 (New Model)
Seattle- H1 (New Model)

B0ECDC27-44FC-40B9-8ADC-52A30B3C2C2D.png
86769040-8024-4917-AD90-68A2076A9486.png

Last edited:
I got my garage atlanta with the H7 neck to make sure it was extra custom, and then they just bring it out as stock. :confused:

excited to get the Chicago and Seattle in hand though. Very interested in both of those.

• Staff
I'm very interested in the Chicago!!! I love the wide blade.

• Staff
Looking forward to hearing the thoughts of the Grandaddy team, that might have been fitted into a Toulon or saw them during their fitting....

This thread will serve for all discussion and reviews of the New 2020 line of Toulon Putters.

2020 Toulon Putters Line:
San Diego- H1
Austin- H1
Las Vegas- DB & H7
Memphis- DB
Atlanta- H7 (New Neck)
Chicago- D8 (New Model)
Seattle- H1 (New Model)

Toulon Chicago :love::love::love:

Looking forward to hearing the thoughts of the Grandaddy team, that might have been fitted into a Toulon or saw them during their fitting....
No Toulon fittings for us. They were shown during the product presentation. I unfortunately missed that part.

I am Chicago born and bred, but my interest in that beauty dwindles every time I can't see the actual specs on it. Anyone seeing them anywhere?

I am Chicago born and bred, but my interest in that beauty dwindles every time I can't see the actual specs on it. Anyone seeing them anywhere?
Should be available next month. I don't know the exact date though. But, should be more information out on these soon.

What specs are you looking for?

I will have a Chicago. It looks fabulous.

Looking forward to adding the Chicago to the collection.

What specs are you looking for?

Everything. Weight, dimensions, hang, anything really. Seems like I first saw it online early last fall when I was shopping for a new putter, and there's still no info. I feel like I know nothing about it other than it looks like a shape I'd play if the dimensions and weight are right and I can shaft it how I'd want.

Everything. Weight, dimensions, hang, anything really. Seems like I first saw it online early last fall when I was shopping for a new putter, and there's still no info. I feel like I know nothing about it other than it looks like a shape I'd play if the dimensions and weight are right and I can shaft it how I'd want.

Just a few educated guesses, but I'd guess head weight is around 360 as it will have a stroke lab and there is a specific weight they go for on all of them. Dimensions will be, per pictures, closer to the 1w shape than say near the double wide shape. Hang looks to be face balanced based on the fact that it has a double bend shaft.

To be fair though, I don't believe any pictures or information have been released officially by Odyssey yet at all. Any pictures you have seen weren't released by them unless I'm missing something. Can't really fault a company for having a putter leaked out there and not getting the info out right away.

Very interested in a Chicago if the h1 neck option is in the garage

Ou looking forward to this.

Just a few educated guesses, but I'd guess head weight is around 360 as it will have a stroke lab and there is a specific weight they go for on all of them. Dimensions will be, per pictures, closer to the 1w shape than say near the double wide shape. Hang looks to be face balanced based on the fact that it has a double bend shaft.

To be fair though, I don't believe any pictures or information have been released officially by Odyssey yet at all. Any pictures you have seen weren't released by them unless I'm missing something. Can't really fault a company for having a putter leaked out there and not getting the info out right away.

Yeah looks like kind of 1W+, looks like it might be face balanced, etc.

And you're right about the official release. I just wish they would put out the specs or tease them a little, because I'll likely make my decision for this year by early March. I'd know whether to keep it as option, or not (can it be built to hang?), if I knew something about it. It's just leaning more towards a no for the year as time goes on and that might be shame. For me. It's probably a unique problem because I don't want or like to change putters unless there's an absolute need.

any changes to the san diego and austin models from the 2019 version? i remember they softened the bumpers on the austin on the 2019 version from the previous iteration.

@JB are photos allowed yet of the new models?

First post updated with pictures...

Depending on how that cavity looks, I like the shape of the chicago

I love the idea of the seattle, but I really need one in hand.

This will be the year a Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7 will be added to my putter stable.

Checkout CPO right now. Think they have one for 260 in "like new."

SO CLOSE to pulling the trigger on this.

Back