What's your lowest score ever on a par 72 course?

What's your lowest score ever on a par 72 course?

• Total voters
72 at Cheval. Everything worked out perfectly that day.

82 with no birdies, and I double bogied 16 and 18 to go 41/41. I wanted to kill myself for not breaking 80 since I am normally in the low to mid 90's, but I still have the scorecard on my desk. It was at Playa Dorada.

From the white tees my lowest score is an 80, from the blue tees my lowest score is an 81. I will break 80 in the next month.

Shot an 89 at Wicked Stick in Myrtle Beach. I have never been close since. Everything went right for me. I putted lights out.

I've shot under 80 twice each of the last two years, just can't seem to get there consistantly. 76 is the lowest from two years ago, the 77 last year.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

73. It happened 22 years ago and it was the first time I ever broke 80. In all the time since then I've shot 74-76 many times, but never matched the 73.

78 was my best...36/42. Played great on the front nine but ran into a bad 3 hole stretch on the back that resulted in 2 doubles and a bogey. Still felt great to break that 80 barrier. Hoping to get back to those type of numbers soon!

For those that have shot under par......I would love to join that club.

villet-grey-comedian-red-skelton-tipping-his-top-hat.jpg

66 at my home course, par 72, 6600. 6's follow me for good luck even though I hate them.

I had seven birdies and a lone bogey. I drained everything that day and I've never hit it as well as I did that day. I played alone in about 1:45 in the Summer about 18 months ago.

Playing with buddies I've had a few 73's and lots of others, but have never broken par with a group. Potential is there and hope it wasn't a fluke.

Carded 2 75's last year on par 72 courses. My goal is break par this year!

First time I played a full 18 for strokes about 2 and a half years ago I shot a 117. Haven't even been close to that since. I hoping this will be the year though.

86, this past Sunday. I had a 40 on the front 9 and 46 on the back. I had a string of double's on the back nine. Last year 88 was my lowest.

In college while I was playing up to 3-4 rounds per week, practicing, and taking lessons I shot a 71 at my home course - a very easy, short, not a lot of trouble, etc. type course. My best score on a more difficult track is a 76. Most recently my best is 85. I guess I should have quit in college, haha. :)

I'm trying my hardest to shoot even or better on a par 72. I have shot even twice at my home course a par 71, but just can't seem to go lower than that! :banghead:

80, done probably 6-8 times on different courses. Lowest ever is 78 on a par 70, just can't break the 8-over barrier (will do this year).

Looks like im in the majority. I shot another 77 yesterday. Cant seem to get below 75.

I had my best round ever 77 on the Destroyer Course at NAVY in Cypress CA back in October 2009 and have not broke 80 since.

78, even par on the front nine and started thinking on the back nine.

67 -- went 34/33 with an eagle on short par-5 10th followed up with a bogey on 11 (one of the easiest holes on the course). Made a ~25 ft. birdie putt on 18.

73... And I 3 putted the last hole from 20 ft for a par

I have had 33 on the front and 34 on the back at that course though. I just need to put them together.

Tappin to the oldies

76 and I 3 putted for bogey on the final hole.

84 I shoot the same dang 85-92 over and over and over :banghead:

Dammit, I will break 80s one of these days. Only started playing seriously a little over a year ago though. Before that it was about a round and range visit once a month during school, then a few more than that during summertime. I like to practice a lot, not sure why but I think if I can practice a ton now then start playing a lot of rounds a few months down the road I will have a lot more fun just because my scores should get better with all the practicing.

85 is the best I have ever been able to put together. Shot 50 on the front and thought it was over. Went into the clubhouse and calmed down thanks to a Jack and Coke. Went out and shot 35 on the back. It was the course we used at college to practice so I knew where to hit the ball and new the greens well. It was amazing I have never played like that before. It was such a good way to finishes we choose to play another 18 (it was free for us to walk). Well the second 18 shot 97 by going 43 on the front and 54 on the back. Not what I thought was going to happen. Seems to be my story all the time I can never put it all together.

I shot even par. +2 on the front and -2 on the back. I missed a 12 foot putt for birdie on the 18th hole. I would have given up golf that day if I had shot under par :D

Back