Odyssey Putter Fitting Module

Thanks for the link buddy, that was a good one. They had me pretty heavy on the White Ice line.

they fitted me for the 2 ball and 4 other mallet putters go figure i use a blade putter lol

So if you answer honestly maybe its time to do an honest evaluation of your putter?

Got "fit" for the 2-ball. Too bad i think it's ugly as hell.

That thing really wants me in a 2 ball. I think it listed 3 of them as the top 4 options.

honest answers gave me the following 5 recommendations...

1) White Ice Mini T
2) Black Series Tour Design #9
3) White Ice #9
4) White Hot XG #9
5) White Hot XG Rossie

My answers were: 5'7-6'0, conventional, leave it short, slight forward, arced, soft, no preference, RH, Male

ive only gamed 1 putter i have toyed with the idea of a new putter this makes me want to try another putter more

Pretty nice and interactive. Should be simple enough.

It spit out for me:
1) White Ice #2
2) White Ice #1
3) Black Series #9
4) White Ice #9

The #2 I could see but I selected straight back/ straight through on putting stroke and it gave me something I have never considered (the heel shafted #9) because of the toe weighting. Hmmm.

Lol wow that is so high tec, I love doing these fitting tools.

I Got:

White Ice #1
White Hot XG #7
White Hot XG #1
White Hot XG #9
White Hot XG Rossie

Black Series Tour #2- that thing is sexy!

5th recommendation was White Hot XG #1- one I use occasionally.

Great Link. Thanks Kevin! This will be great to waste about say 30 minutes today at work.

edit: Black series Number 2... Nice....

Last edited:
I can only assume when it asks your miss, you looked at the computer and said "There is no option for One-T'ing a putt"

Zing!!

2 ball, mini T, and the sabertooth, why don't they have pretty mallet putters like Taylormade >.<

honest answers gave me the following 5 recommendations...

1) White Ice Mini T
2) Black Series Tour Design #9
3) White Ice #9
4) White Hot XG #9
5) White Hot XG Rossie

My answers were: 5'7-6'0, conventional, leave it short, slight forward, arced, soft, no preference, RH, Male

Interesting because the Mini-T, Black Tour 9, and the White Ice 9 always come up for me and prefer a firm face.

that can easily be done at the Outing in FL!
So if you answer honestly maybe its time to do an honest evaluation of your putter?

Interesting. Surprised it didn't ask about center shaft, heel shaft, etc. It's begging me to get a two ball, but I had one and hated it because it wasn't center shafted and I felt like I couldn't keep the face square. Anyway, fun to play with, thanks for sharing.

Interesting. Surprised it didn't ask about center shaft, heel shaft, etc.

I was surprised at this too. My last option it gave me was the 2 Ball CS which I currently play.

I get the #9, Mini T and the Two ball. I will be interesting to see what it recommends after it's updated with the Dart system.

Cool fitting tool. I have the 2-Ball Backstryke but do not think that is one of the choices provided by the module.

Took the putter fitting and was trying to answer it as best I could and it came up with the same putter that I am using. Well the white ice version of it but still the #2. Maybe that’s why the putting has been pretty good with this putter just stumbled into the right one. At least according to the fitting app.

Well I took the fitting and it came up with the two ball White Ice. none of my recommendations were backstrike putters which is what I am using now. I have putted with a two ball putting in teh past and did not like it. however my son just got a Backstrike two ball and it seems nice. Heaver than my marksman. I wonder what you would have to answer to get it to recommend a backstrike?

It suggested the black series #9 for me. All they have to do is knock $200 off the price and we're in business.

Back