The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going back and forth on grips as well! The stock Odyssey is one of my favorite of all time but I'm loving the Iomic I just put on my Method haha. Also gonna ask about lie later to see what if any difference it could make with my putting stroke.

You can have all week. We ask that we try to get everybody's order into the tour department by the end of the day on Friday if possible.

Super dandy, JB. I'm a mallet guy all the way, and biggsy's choice most likely won't be far off from mine, but why not take a minute and survey the putter surroundings?

Kevin

Super dandy, JB. I'm a mallet guy all the way, and biggsy's choice most likely won't be far off from mine, but why not take a minute and survey the putter surroundings?

Kevin

Well I just sent off my specs and we will see what happens, this is what I said:
Favorite putter shape: Mid-Mallet, Maranello style.
Shaft and/or Hosel: Heel shafted
Weight: Slightly heavier than standard, maybe 10 grams heavier
Insert or non-insert: Insert
Dexterity: Left Handed
Length: 35 inches
Lie: Standard Lie
Grip: Midsize ghost grip

I went with the Black Series #2. The only reason is because it is close to what I am gaming now. If they had a CS putter(not the backstyke) I would have been all over it.

Well I am off to Dicks to test all this out and see what fits. Like TC I have been in love with the Black #9 but I just cant justify choosing something without trying out EVERYTHING available to me. This is about representing my team and the company, not my personal tastes. Whatever makes the ball go in the hole!

Well I am off to Dicks to test all this out and see what fits. Like TC I have been in love with the Black #9 but I just cant justify choosing something without trying out EVERYTHING available to me. This is about representing my team and the company, not my personal tastes. Whatever makes the ball go in the hole!

Careful. The Black Tour 9 and the White Ice 9 do not look the same. There is an extra segment to the Black Tour's flange. I was going to the Black #9 but I thought the back flange was too busy.

Careful. The Black Tour 9 and the White Ice 9 do not look the same. There is an extra segment to the Black Tour's flange. I was going to the Black #9 but I thought the back flange was too busy.

You are right they are different

69e.jpg

72d.jpg

The white ice #9 is not an option for them.

another great morning at THP :) Just got my first message from my tour rep. I pretty much have an idea what putter i like - but i am going to do one more "putter demo" at golfsmith on the way to work today. Just to be sure.

I don't think I realized how difficult it would be to put into words what I look for in a putter. I'm going to give it a bit more time before I try to type out a response to our awesome TM Tour Rep.

Every one of these steps is just incredible. It's impossible to express how incredible this experience has been already, and we are just getting started. Thanks to TaylorMade and Callaway for beginning this journey of getting the equipment in our hands.

My beloved SeeMore will have to spend the summer in the garage, quietly weeping, as I court a TaylorMade Ghost.

Team Hackers - you have been warned...

:alien2:

RB

and there's my saturday scramble partner! Just wait till you get that Razr Hawk in your hands

R11. But still. If Martin Kaymer gained 21y I figure I'll gain at least 30y. :)

Tappin to the oldies

I love that commercial. He picks up distance, talks about the R11 and then the next two tournaments plays the SuperTri again....HAHA!

Rbelbin throwing down. Alright Jrod, what you got, let's see it?

I love that commercial. He picks up distance, talks about the R11 and then the next two tournaments plays the SuperTri again....HAHA!

SuperTri: performance over paint hehe

Team Hackers - you have been warned...

:alien2:

RB

I love it! Seems like a cat has the tongue of every single Hacker right now. They're all staring at their screens like this.... :dazed::desire::drool::excruciating::messed::nailbiting::poop::surrender:
Which one is which?!?!? :laughing:

I love it! Seems like a cat has the tongue of every single Hacker right now. They're all staring at their screens like this.... :dazed::desire::drool::excruciating::messed::nailbiting::poop::surrender:
Which one is which?!?!? :laughing:

I think they must of all had to go home and change their pants.

Tappin to the oldies

Well....these guys (Team Hackers) are done. Put a fork in em and close up the thread I guess. Wow RB, you scared them all into hibernation!

Awesome. So we have another Team Paradise'er playing internet golf on a machine that doesnt register side spin. Jake, while you guys play :comp: we play :golf3:

Awesome. So we have another Team Paradise'er playing internet golf on a machine that doesnt register side spin. Jake, while you guys play :comp: we play :golf3:

Oh it registers side spin. I just hit it that straight.

Tappin to the oldies

Well....these guys (Team Hackers) are done. Put a fork in em and close up the thread I guess. Wow RB, you scared them all into hibernation!

Sorry for ignoring the thread, I was out on the range. Open air, off the grass...you know, real practice :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back