WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pic's everyone! I never get tired of looking at bag pic's.

+1!! I love looking at pics of others bags, but they always seem to make me jealous.

Nate - Great looking bag. I wasn't really a big fan of the white heads the first few times I saw them, but th emore I see them the more I like the looks.

TD - I agree with Paulo, those headcovers make it almost look like a flowerpot. But it looks very good.

Doug - I saw that promo from Adams and if I had the cash available, Iw as seriously thinking about taking advantage of it. The bag looks superb.

Doug - I saw that promo from Adams and if I had the cash available, Iw as seriously thinking about taking advantage of it. The bag looks superb.

Thanks. I really like this bag so far. It is the 2010 version. I am not sure what the differences are between this and the new model (I think there is a difference in the alignment of the dividers)

Taylormade 2011 TMX Stand Bag:

THP.jpg

THP2.jpg

THP3.jpg

THP4.jpg

CIMG0038.jpg

THP5.jpg

That is just beautiful...

Thanks!! :smile:

Wow, great looking bags everyone. I've missed a bunch on this trip.

Good to see all the TM love, lol. I'm right there with a lot of you.

Great looking bags there guys!

My 2011 Bag

My 2011 Bag

Sorry for the quality of these pics - used my phone with imperfect lighting:
5562734274_a5d8997c5e.jpg

5562733890_11716dcc7c.jpg

5562157087_20d5e4a944.jpg

5491820584_b8ffc17305.jpg

thanks jt! lots of down time over the winter to mess around with the paint fills, but I've only put them in play once so far (aside from range sessions)

took the sticks out for a scrub last night. almost ready....

WITB:
5571260425_f859a78183_z.jpg

Sans headcovers:
5571260667_b815eb0edb_z.jpg

And again:
5571260867_75f4f4f008_z.jpg

The new guy:
5571848836_e536087248_z.jpg

His cousin:
5571849082_462a9da522_z.jpg

The baby:
5571848582_c2b42d35d7_z.jpg

Hey 100th post!:joy:

Nice set up tnolan.

This is my new Sun Mountain bag loaded down with my new Toys :golf2:.
GolfBag1.jpg

GolfBag2.jpg

GolfBag3.jpg

GolfBag4.jpg

GolfBag5.jpg

For you newbies out there take a peak at the PGA National Bag Tag in one of the pics :thumb:

This is my new Sun Mountain bag loaded down with my new Toys :golf2:.
GolfBag1.jpg

GolfBag2.jpg

GolfBag3.jpg

GolfBag4.jpg

GolfBag5.jpg

For you newbies out there take a peak at the PGA National Bag Tag in one of the pics :thumb:

Great pics Gray!! That new C130 bag is awesome! So are all those shiny new clubs! The R11 looks all alone in there with all those Clevelands!

nice bag gray! I know the execs over at Cobra right now are probably crying because they lost you

haha yep but got to move on :D and the :cleveland: Reps are grinning like a oppossum :thumb:

Great pics grey!!! I really want a black THP putter cover like yours!! To bad I can't find one. I ordered one of the new ones, but still wish I could find the black.

Great pics Gray!! That new C130 bag is awesome! So are all those shiny new clubs! The R11 looks all alone in there with all those Clevelands!

haha It does look like it needs some love and I am giving it plenty via the testing. Great little 7- Wood for sure! Thanks buddy I am loving these new puppies.

Nice looking bag there Ole Gray!

Great pics grey!!! I really want a black THP putter cover like yours!! To bad I can't find one. I ordered one of the new ones, but still wish I could find the black.

Bullfrog -- I am surprised the THP store is out of the black ones? Maybe the new models coming out for 2011 will be available in the THP store soon.

Bullfrog -- I am surprised the THP store is out of the black ones? Maybe the new models coming out for 2011 will be available in the THP store soon.

I already pre-ordered the new model. And I can't find the black in the store. Am I missing something?

Here is a look at my bag before The Morgan Cup.

adidas staff bag w/ shark and lobster Daphne's head covers and tour sticks with me at all times:

photo1.jpg

Close-up of irons and wedges:

photo2.jpg

No head covers:

photo3.jpg

Cleveland CG7 BP Tours (4-PW):

photo4.jpg

Taylormade XFT Wedge (60, 56, 52):

photo5.jpg

NC Cleveland T-Frame Mallet:

photo9.jpg

Taylormade R11:

photo6.jpg

Taylormade Burner Rescue:

photo7.jpg

Bag Tage from Club and one thing from my favorite team:

photo8.jpg

I currently have 13 clubs in the bag. I also carry the following:

Rain Gear
Sun Screen
Excess Ball Markers and Divot Tools (my favorite being a 59 ball marker from THP)
Imodium
Advil
Sports Tape (this is a necessity with all of the practicing)
Lots of gloves
Bottle of water

Here is a look at my bag before The Morgan Cup.

adidas staff bag w/ shark and lobster Daphne's head covers and tour sticks with me at all times:

I currently have 13 clubs in the bag. I also carry the following:

Rain Gear
Sun Screen
Excess Ball Markers and Divot Tools (my favorite being a 59 ball marker from THP)
Imodium
Advil
Sports Tape (this is a necessity with all of the practicing)
Lots of gloves
Bottle of water

This man is ready for war! Team Captain Biggsy -- Paradise/ Morgan Cup 2011. Nice bag bro :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back