Limited Edition Nike Masters Box

I just looked at these shoes again and they are awesome. I really love the shade of green they used.

Watch out JB. Better look for grass stains tomorrow, hehe

No, but the regular Lunar Control Review is on our home page.

They are not, but they are giving away sleeves of the Masters edition golf ball during the Masters week on their Facebook page.

SWEET!!!!

I'm an Adidas shoe man,but I've been liking the looks of the new Nike Lunars. Those Masters edition are incredible and if I owned some I would wear them proudly.

those shoes are just plain PARADISE... and by paradise I mean AWESOME. They mean the same thing really.

Nice Haul there, very jealous

Thanks for sharing the pictures, the shoes are pretty awesome.

Those look very nice. I'm currently gaming some Nike golf shoes, but I don't remember the exact name. Definitely not those though!

*Ogles*

All I can say is WOW!! That's awesome JB! Keep up the awesome work, you guys deserve every single piece of the collection that you have!

I thought I saw somewhere where they will have a limited amount for sale.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

WOW!

*speechless*

Just saw these shoes and WOW, those are really nice.

Man o man those are incredible shoes, the whole presentation is for that matter.

Hey Nike, how about a custom My Lunar Control option.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

WOW! I love 'em.

To be JB for a day.....what I would give!!! :smile:

To be JB for a day.....what I would give!!! :smile:

You want to write a lot, return about 450 emails and pay a lot of bills? :alien:

You want to write a lot, return about 450 emails and pay a lot of bills? :alien:

I do that now, just with no golf stuff, or Florida weather.

Wow those look great! That would be the only second pair of Nike golf shoes I would buy!

Wow! Those shoes are amazing. :D
Quite Jealous JB

That package was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, I kinda like Nike gear haha.

Back