The Official Banter Away Thread

Man, regardless of where we are politically, put me in a room with a beer and I’ll make sure everyone has a good social time.

For me, I use @Space Bandito and I as a reference. He was sure he’d hate me, I was sure I’d hate him, and instead we both had a blast....other than when he and JB made it to where the history teacher had to leave the room that one time, Hahahaha!

We will never have the same political thoughts, but by god next time I see him I’ll give him a hug and buy him a drink which we will follow with hours of laughs.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Damn those early morning Irish coffees.

Sitting watching the rugby and the conditions are getting very tough with the wind and rain

And we can hear the wind picking up outside as well - not sure it was a good idea to go to the cinema after the.match finishes...

Grilling in February in Jersey??
20200208_133601.jpg

Plus Just booked a tee time for tomorrow, 48* and sunny

Man I hope this groundhog was right about early spring!

Nissen fundiplucation this Friday. Come home from hospital Saturday or Sunday, who wants to volunteer to come take care of me for a week

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Any updates, Shane? Hope everything went well, brother!

Beautiful but annoying. Everyone else safe in the NE from the storm that blew through?
20200208_141739.jpg

Any updates, Shane? Hope everything went well, brother!

Procedure went well except doc knicked an artery and had to go back in for surgery last night to drain it and fix the artery. Sore as heck today but heading home now. Thank you checking

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Procedure went well except doc knicked an artery and had to go back in for surgery last night to drain it and fix the artery. Sore as heck today but heading home now. Thank you checking

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Arteries? We don’t need no stinkin’ arteries!

Good to hear you’re going home.

Definition of a successful surgery? The doctor got paid.?

Beautiful but annoying. Everyone else safe in the NE from the storm that blew through?
View attachment 8927176

Wasn’t all that bad here. A couple of inches of snow yesterday.

Only bad thing was an outage on Spectrum today that affected most of upstate. I missed most of the golf today because of no cable.

Wasn’t all that bad here. A couple of inches of snow yesterday.

Only bad thing was an outage on Spectrum today that affected most of upstate. I missed most of the golf today because of no cable.
I think we capped out at just under a foot by the time the 2 days were done. Got another 3 or 4 inches today from Lake effect.

You know it’s going to be a good Live PD night when the first words out of Dan Abram’s mouth are “lets go live to Tallahassee”.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
You know it’s going to be a good Live PD night when the first words out of Dan Abram’s mouth are “lets go live to Tallahassee”.
hahaha I need more Live PD in my life.

He says that a lot.

Im golfing tomorrow and it’s going to be 73*
Hit em long and straight because the whole area above the Mason Dixon is bleh.

Just had ?and oreo Most stuff cookies!!! Holy smokes those things thick!!!!!

Like daggers through my soul.

We'll chat again in July.

110* and dry? It means I get to play 27 holes in 2.5 hours. It’s heaven.

Watchin some SNL. Swinging irons in my living room.

Back