What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

But was distance gained?
No. But in fairness, my winter rust is in full bloom. Took me about 5 swings to even break 150 ball speed. I had regular casual clothes on and was at a big box store. No warm up. I was also losing the ball out right. The launch was surprisingly also very good for me at like 14 degrees. Lead me to believe that had I tried the 9 degree head, but ticked the hosel one shut/higher...probably would yield some nice results.
In general, I think it is a nice stick. The stock shaft length is also a bit silly long.

The Ben Hogan Golf company enabled my sickness and sent me a 10% off code.

Walked 18

Did a preliminary fitting of Cobra clubs at Dallas Golf this morning. Then met my fellow #TeamParadise teammate @MarMill8412 at PGA Superstore :cool:

Just THPed and watched some of the AT&T.

Went with the wife and practiced for about 3 hours. 40-90 yard pitch shots then bump and runs. Got some putting in and finished with a bucket. It was a great afternoon.

Winter golf league, my buddy Brian and I are knocking on the door for the playoffs for the first time ever (3 years). Although it's a bizarre dance of playing well but not lowering your HDCP

Did a preliminary fitting of Cobra clubs at Dallas Golf this morning. Then met my fellow #TeamParadise teammate @MarMill8412 at PGA Superstore :cool:
Great to finally put a face with a name. Excited for our journey! At least we may have figured out shoe size??. Cloudspun stuff did indeed feel softer than the jackpot collection.

Watched

Went to the Vancouver golf expo. Tested out some clubs from Ping,Cobra and Callaway

I played a practice round 9 holes on an absurdly crowded course this afternoon. I guess everyone saw that it’s supposed to rain tomorrow so they went out today.

I basically kicked it around the track, but I hit some decent shots, so it wasn’t a complete waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the range and then went to the golf shop and bought a pair of spikeless shoes.

Watched Mickelson dominate pebble beach with his PM grind 2.0 today. He put on a hell of a show.

Played a round of sim golf and then spent some time at the local golf expo.

Range time then I played 18

Great to finally put a face with a name. Excited for our journey! At least we may have figured out shoe size??. Cloudspun stuff did indeed feel softer than the jackpot collection.
Yep, was able to feel Cloudspun in the one shirt that PGA store had :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THP'd, played 9 and Live Rounded some, THP'd more, and I'm waiting for my wife to go to bed to clean clubs and watch today's coverage.

Now I'm watching pebble highlight videos while THPing

Great time playing golf darts

70DD252E-1D91-49F6-9A02-98C165455DD1.jpeg

Played 9 holes. First time I’ve played in about 8 months. Went off #1 as a single and made par the first hole. The. Started playing with a couple guys ahead of me and mad either bogey or triple the next 4 holes, then after #5 I went on ahead by myself and parred out the rest of the holes.

The pressure...ugh. Shot 46. Not disappointed, but not happy either.

Since the weather sucked today played 18 at Fishers Island on Skytrak/TGC. Shot my best score ever at 71. Too bad it wasn’t a real round :(.

Really wanted to go out and practice today but the 45 mph gusts have ruined that idea, I don't play in 45 mph gusts, so there's no use in practicing in them.

So now, I'm THPing and waiting for a response from the callaway pre-owned ebay store to an inquiry about trading in my current Apex' on a set of Apex CF 19s. Could bring the cost down to about $450.00 for a "Very Good" conditions set of irons that I've been lusting after for over a year.

Hit the range to get some warm ups in...

Back