Callaway Trade-in Bonus

cougar75

Reaction score
Handicap
Bonusmav not active. Has the code changed?

What's the bonus?
Thank you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It may have ended. It was originally going to end a few weeks ago and was extended.

I believe it has ended.

Bonusmav not active. Has the code changed?

I think it's still active.

You will get a message that the code is inactive if you have not added a MAVRIK club to your cart. If you only have your trade-ins in the "cart", it won't work.

Try adding a club to buy.

What's the bonus?
Thank you

"Receive a 50% Trade-In Bonus towards the purchase of any new Callaway 2020 MAVRIK Driver, MAVRIK Fairway Wood, MAVRIK Hybrid, and MAVRIK Iron. Iron sets include Y-Set configurations. Offer valid 1/14/20 – 2/10/20. For Irons purchase, trade-in no fewer than six (6) and up to nine (9) eligible irons/hybrids/wedges and for woods purchase, limit 3 club trade-in per club purchased.

Eligible Products: Any MAVRIK club(s).

Eligible Trade-In Products: Any club on the Current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.
Callaway Golf Pre-Owned reserves the right to refuse any club deemed unacceptable.

Trade-In Value: 50% Trade-In Bonus over and above the current value of the Trade-In as listed on the current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.

We will issue payment for your accepted trade in clubs within 14-17 business days of receiving your trade. We will submit payment in the same form you used to make your
purchase (i.e. credit card, check). A trade will only be accepted toward any new Callaway MAVRIK Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid or Irons of equal or greater value. No refunds or credits will be issued for amounts over the purchase price.

Please note: Your trade credit is not reflected online or in your confirmation email. Trade-in credit plus 50% Bonus will be issued once we receive and process your accepted trade-in. Limited to $500 trade credit per customer.

©2020 Callaway Golf Company. Callaway, the Chevron Device are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf Company. *Through Feb. 10, 2020, receive 50% trade-in bonus toward the purchase of any new Callaway 2020 MAVRIK Driver, MAVRIK Fairway Wood, MAVRIK Hybrid, and MAVRIK Iron. Iron sets include Y-Set configurations. For Irons purchase, trade-in no fewer than six (6) and up to nine (9) eligible irons/hybrids/wedges and for woods purchase, limit 3 club trade-in per club purchased. Valid 1/14/20 – 2/10/20. For a list of eligible trade-in products, visit www.callawaygolf.com/golf-clubs/trade-in-trade-up/."
"

Too bad I wasn't aware of this. I had just pulled trigger on new 3w with some trade in....

Thanks for posting Ockham. Looks like tomorrow is the last day?. Used bonus on a Mav FWW a couple weeks ago. Still trying to figure out which driver. Our range is going to be pretty wet and cold tomorrow but I guess I might need to figure it out anyway. Im about 500 test swings in so far, all 3 heads, a couple lofts on some, and a half dozen shafts...issue has been soft cold range:(. Think they might offer it again for when winter finally departs for most of us?

Last edited:
If callaway doesn’t Usually globalgolf runs a 50% bonus at various times throughout the year. Got the 50% bonus last August on my Flash driver.

Anyone having trouble getting the website to accept a purchase? Not working.

It runs for one more week. At least it is at my location.

"Receive a 50% Trade-In Bonus towards the purchase of any new Callaway 2020 MAVRIK Driver, MAVRIK Fairway Wood, MAVRIK Hybrid, and MAVRIK Iron. Iron sets include Y-Set configurations. Offer valid 1/14/20 – 2/10/20. For Irons purchase, trade-in no fewer than six (6) and up to nine (9) eligible irons/hybrids/wedges and for woods purchase, limit 3 club trade-in per club purchased.

Eligible Products: Any MAVRIK club(s).

Eligible Trade-In Products: Any club on the Current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.
Callaway Golf Pre-Owned reserves the right to refuse any club deemed unacceptable.

Trade-In Value: 50% Trade-In Bonus over and above the current value of the Trade-In as listed on the current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.

We will issue payment for your accepted trade in clubs within 14-17 business days of receiving your trade. We will submit payment in the same form you used to make your
purchase (i.e. credit card, check). A trade will only be accepted toward any new Callaway MAVRIK Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid or Irons of equal or greater value. No refunds or credits will be issued for amounts over the purchase price.

Please note: Your trade credit is not reflected online or in your confirmation email. Trade-in credit plus 50% Bonus will be issued once we receive and process your accepted trade-in. Limited to $500 trade credit per customer.

©2020 Callaway Golf Company. Callaway, the Chevron Device are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf Company. *Through Feb. 10, 2020, receive 50% trade-in bonus toward the purchase of any new Callaway 2020 MAVRIK Driver, MAVRIK Fairway Wood, MAVRIK Hybrid, and MAVRIK Iron. Iron sets include Y-Set configurations. For Irons purchase, trade-in no fewer than six (6) and up to nine (9) eligible irons/hybrids/wedges and for woods purchase, limit 3 club trade-in per club purchased. Valid 1/14/20 – 2/10/20. For a list of eligible trade-in products, visit www.callawaygolf.com/golf-clubs/trade-in-trade-up/."
"
Thanks for the info. Think I’ll order a driver just because. I mean for $250 why not.

Thanks for posting Ockham. Looks like tomorrow is the last day?. Used bonus on a Mav FWW a couple weeks ago. Still trying to figure out which driver. Our range is going to be pretty wet and cold tomorrow but I guess I might need to figure it out anyway. Im about 500 test swings in so far, all 3 heads, a couple lofts on some, and a half dozen shafts...issue has been soft cold range:(. Think they might offer it again for when winter finally departs for most of us?
Don’t be surprised if it gets extended. Think it did last year.

Finally got through. Ordered set of Mavrik Pro irons 5-PW. Bonus coupon was accepted.

Too bad it doesn't work for us Canadians. I'd love to get new Mavrik fairways but no go for us in Canada.

When I did my trade in, I called and did it all over the phone. I was having the driver shaft shortened and getting a different shaft and grip then standard options. It was very easy. They sent me a ups label for my trades. I paid for the new driver and and about a week and a half later I was credited for the trade in.

Can you trade in a head only?

No, they will need a fully assembled club. That being said, if you want to put in the shaft you already have in your driver, the shaft you order as part of the club isn't super important. Just take the box the club comes in, swap shafts from the Mavrik into the club you're trading if it's a Callaway club, and voila.

No, they will need a fully assembled club. That being said, if you want to put in the shaft you already have in your driver, the shaft you order as part of the club isn't super important. Just take the box the club comes in, swap shafts from the Mavrik into the club you're trading if it's a Callaway club, and voila.

That’s a smarter idea than mine haha

Back