Best Movie Candy?

Well, you’re just silly. Fake butter stuff is amazing
Popcorn and raisinets

I think it's because I worked at a movie theater and actually saw the nutrition label for the stuff.

I think it's because I worked at a movie theater and actually saw the nutrition label for the stuff.
Yeah. That’ll ruin most tasty stuff.

e7728d0131044565a3d807b3ce339ec5.jpg

These are my go to every once in a while. I’m a big fan of sneaking candy in and not paying movie theatre prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dots and Popcorn and Jujyfruits/Canadian jujubes

the only store-bought popcorn I've found that compares to movie theater popcorn is Brim's Popcorn

Goobers for sure. I love those damn things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milk Duds pom poms, and don't know what they're called but the strawberry red coins.

Bourbon. I only go to movie theaters that have recliners and drinks.

Sour patch kids

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Either Red Vines or Twizzlers.

Milk Duds goes with popcorn like peanut butter and jelly.

8E37281E-A41F-4E94-BF65-E7B08E29507E.jpeg

I only eat Popcorn, unless i go to the Studio movie Grill, they have a full menu. I never eat Candy

Anything chocolate is bound to melt. My wife goes twizzlers, but I would go gummy bears or something like that if I had to choose. not typically a big candy guy at the movie theater. How people are saying milk duds is beyond me, that's like adding a task to the movie :ROFLMAO:

Peanut M&M's. "They melt in your mouth, not in your hand." (OK showing my age - that was their original TV ad tagline when I was a kid)

Popcorn (no butter) and peanut M&M's FTW.

Friday Night we usually do Movie Night, whether it's going out to a theater (old fashioned I know) or staying in and catching one on the streaming services.

My go to is usually Junior Mints and my wife likes Milk Duds. When I feel wild, I go with Mike and Ike.

What's your movie candy of choice THP?

I can't think of Junior Mints without thinking of this Seinfeld episode:

Not a big candy guy at the movies, I’ll usually get popcorn with butter or the pretzel bites with cheese.

Not a candy eater. The movie theater we go to is a brewhouse too. Usually get a beer and fried pickles.

Some sour candy is my go to.

Reese’s Pieces, Snickers and Trolli Sour Gummy worms

Almost always popcorn. I will partake in a twizzler or two if the opportunity arises.

Back