What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I used lead tape to get my friends club back to the right swing weight he's used to and he was hitting it much better.

Visited a new golf business going in down the street that’s associated w/ Cool Clubs that offers lessons, fittings, SIM play, golf stretching & strengthening & more. Really cool place & already thinking of doing a few things there.

Finished up putting new grips on my irons. Then I rolled some putts in the basement with a few putters and realized I still like my Ping Zing best.

Now if only the temp would get above 0 and all the snow would melt...

Booked a sim round for Sunday seeing as the forecast isn't looking good for the weekend

Went over to Golf Galaxy and picked up a new 14 way bag. Price was reduced because it was 2019 model and I also got 30 extra dollars off with my coupons! OH Yeah!

Pulled the shafts out of my wedges in anticipation of the new KBS TGI getting here soon. I hate waiting for the FedEx guy, it says anytime up to 8pm...ugg

Pulled the shafts out of my wedges in anticipation of the new KBS TGI getting here soon. I hate waiting for the FedEx guy, it says anytime up to 8pm...ugg

What wedges are you using now? Are we going to be matching in the entire bottom half of the bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some THPing and watching the snow melt.

pondering new irons hard today- what shiny new things can I find...

pondering new irons hard today- what shiny new things can I find...

171e3b8dc54fe1d1b403d8e3a4aaa961.jpg

These are shiny

What wedges are you using now? Are we going to be matching in the entire bottom half of the bag?

All Miura

Walked 9 to work my swing adjustments

Played 18 and then packed clubs for tonight’s trip back to the frozen tundra.

Fiancé has the clubs in hand and is on the way home. I’m on the way home from work. Can’t wait!!!

THP forum time is about it for me. Been working on the house since 5 am so I may go have a drink at the club house. Does that count???

Worked on my chipping in the front yard and watched some of the tournament.

Went over to Golf Galaxy and picked up a new 14 way bag. Price was reduced because it was 2019 model and I also got 30 extra dollars off with my coupons! OH Yeah!

Which one did you pick??

I showed up to my scheduled lesson this morning (my first one in several years) a bit early. I was sitting in my truck and checked my email only to find out that the instructor cancelled on me because of the sub-freezing temperatures. That was a bummer, so I went to the PGA Superstore and killed a little time.

scheduled a TM fitting at a local course...I don't plan to buy anything but I'm hoping to get the fitting experience I haven't had yet.

Hit for an hour on GCQuad. Working on the swing. Afterwards I asked a bunch of questions about putter fitting.

Also grabbed a couple of demo wedges. Hit the T20 again, 54*. Love the feel with the S400 shaft. Also hit a Glide 3 56 eye 2.

Which bag did you get, sir?

Hit for an hour on GCQuad. Working on the swing. Afterwards I asked a bunch of questions about putter fitting.

Also grabbed a couple of demo wedges. Hit the T20 again, 54*. Love the feel with the S400 shaft. Also hit a Glide 3 56 eye 2.

No offense meant, chile. But I've heard that sentence before, most of the time from me. :LOL:

Back